ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Replica Superbowl ring
FlaChief58 07:21 AM 09-03-2020
Just a heads up for anyone who wants a replica ring, eBay already has them, but they're going fast. I just ordered a size 11. They're out of the larger sizes, but do have 11 and below. They also out of display boxes
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:09 PM 10-13-2020
Yay! Mine finally got here today!
[Reply]
kcfan75 02:53 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by 007:
Finally got mine

Great idea, I just put mine in the case with my SB IV signed football. Now I just need a signed ball from this SB if anyone sees any out there.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:37 PM 10-13-2020
I actually have 2 rings - My Wife ordered one for me and I ordered one. Hers was $29 and mine was $58. There is an obvious difference in the quality. I have it and the 69 ring in my trophy case along with signed Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith Helmets, a game used Montana football (Denver game), and a Marcus Allen Ball. A Mahomes signed Helmet, A Joe Montana/Len Dawson helmet and a Super Bowl Helmet the I am waiting for the chance to get Patrick's signature on...Pretty damned snazzy!!

The low-quality ring found its' way into a drawer....
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:49 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I actually have 2 rings - My Wife ordered one for me and I ordered one. Hers was $29 and mine was $58. There is an obvious difference in the quality. I have it and the 69 ring in my trophy case along with signed Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith Helmets, a game used Montana football (Denver game), and a Marcus Allen Ball. A Mahomes signed Helmet, A Joe Montana/Len Dawson helmet and a Super Bowl Helmet the I am waiting for the chance to get Patrick's signature on...Pretty damned snazzy!!

The low-quality ring found its' way into a drawer....
I take it you are a Chiefs fan??:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up