ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>sister needs dental help
ljmhawk 07:37 AM 10-28-2020
sister needs help with dental work. insurance won’t cover any of it. every little bit helps, thanks.

go fund me page
https://gf.me/u/y6mnbv
[Reply]
Coach 07:54 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Who's your insurance through?
Can't speak for htmis, but I have Blue Cross Dental if you haven't used that.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:56 PM 10-28-2020
She would walk away with nothing but a bad taste in her mouth.

One of my car clubs I belong to has a dentist who accepts whatever your insurance pays and if no insurance a minimum of a 50% discount on everything.

Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm no dentist but I could give her mouth a filling

[Reply]
ljmhawk 08:02 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Can't speak for htmis, but I have Blue Cross Dental if you haven't used that.
not sure the insurance they have. BIL is in the carpenters union in KC so it’s whatever they give him
[Reply]
Coach 08:18 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
not sure the insurance they have. BIL is in the carpenters union in KC so it’s whatever they give him
I understand. I was just giving Bwana my insurance type, since he was asking htismaqe what his insurance was.

But yeah, I see where you're coming from your BIL's dental insurance that the company only give him the cheapest kind.
[Reply]
loochy 08:28 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Or you could just go to Algodonnes Mexico right across the border near the California and Arizona border. Lots of snowbirds use Algodonnes for medical dental and Pharmacy
Yeah, that's what my wife's coworker's husband did.

He died 2 weeks later from an unknown bacterial infection that got into his bloodstream from the dental work. It was a horrific death. He basically swelled up so much that he popped, then his skin rotted off. His wife tried to hold his hand and the skin just pulled off in her hand.

Think twice about medical tourism. Say what you want about our prices here, but at least we are clean (generally) and have stringent standards.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:30 PM 10-28-2020
I hope your sister gets the help she deserves so she can go back to tossing salads pain free.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 08:42 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Where do you live? I may be able to help
Man, you seem like you are a really good dude. I knew you would chime in within the first five posts. I really enjoy your dental experiences thread. Love that thread. Moar tales of other people's suffering please.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 08:50 PM 10-28-2020
good for you. so how would you deal with the pain? she told me over the weekend it hurts worse than labor. how would you pay for it if insurance won’t cover it? just let the teeth rot out of your head? gofundme is there so people can get help. this was a last resort type thing for her. i sure hope you never get put out on the street or need some sort of medical procedure done you can’t pay for. guess she got the bad tooth gene in the family
never understand why people on the internet seem to have to chime in and be smart asses. if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything at all. everyone hides behind a screen these days.
Just my two cents, but nothing he said was towards you at all. He just said he wouldn't. He wasn't mocking you doing it.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 08:56 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Just my two cents, but nothing he said was towards you at all. He just said he wouldn't. He wasn't mocking you doing it.
eh he threw that little jab. just trying to help a family member out. shoulda known half the replies would be immature.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:01 PM 10-28-2020
Here? should be 85%
[Reply]
tooge 09:28 PM 10-28-2020
Heres the deal. 28 extractions would be about $5k. A few minu implans on upper and lower plus dentures on top would be about 10k. Shed be good to go for $15k
[Reply]
ljmhawk 09:34 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by tooge:
Heres the deal. 28 extractions would be about $5k. A few minu implans on upper and lower plus dentures on top would be about 10k. Shed be good to go for $15k
so every dentist charges the same?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:38 PM 10-28-2020
No. Some just rape you a little less on the price.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:52 PM 10-28-2020
Thumbs downing posts isn’t going to get you funded mister!!!
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:59 PM 10-28-2020
You probably need to account for the portion that gofundme will keep as well

20k does seem quite high though
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up