ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 53
« First < 394546474849 50515253 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2017 NHL Playoffs Thread With Contest*****
CaliforniaChief 07:44 AM 04-10-2017
I thought it would be cool to have a thread for the best postseason in sports, the NHL Playoffs.

Even though my Kings are out, I love watching the playoffs and wish the best to all of you with your teams.

Here's the link for the bracket predictor. https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/chiefsplanet

The password is Lonewolf and I hope we can get some of you in there with a bracket. Enjoy!
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 07:59 PM 06-08-2017
Big surprise, the NHL's darling Penguins with the NHL's golden boy Crosby is going to win another Stanley Cup... in their 50th anniversary lol

WTF ever NHL

Rigggggggged
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 08:00 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
Big surprise, the NHL's darling Penguins with the NHL's golden boy Crosby is going to win another Stanley Cup... in their 50th anniversary lol

WTF ever NHL

Rigggggggged
Thankfully, the Predators are in on the con and decided to play like ass tonight.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:02 PM 06-08-2017
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:

WTF ever NHL

Rigggggggged
Bearcat to ban you from the thread
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:59 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
I'm enjoying reading all of the Crosby outrage on Twitter...

If I had a dollar for every time PK laid on a guy and gave him the business, I could buy a nice bottle of bourbon.
Would that include the constant head punches that Crosby was delivering to Subban? Not saying Subban does not lay on opponents, just saying he doesn't dribble their head's off the ice when he does.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:02 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Would that include the constant head punches that Crosby was delivering to Subban? Not saying Subban does not lay on opponents, just saying he doesn't dribble their head's off the ice when he does.
Subban was busy pulling Crosby's leg back under his body.

At first blush, I thought Crosby was well out of bounds. But then you watch that video more closely and Subban has reached under Crosby and is trying to pull his skate down under him. That's asking for a knee issue right there.

I have no problem at all with Crosby bouncing the nearest thing he can find off the ice until Subban lets go. Subban wouldn't let go, so keep on bouncin'.

You don't get to try to wrench a guys knee and then bitch because he retaliated. It was a cheap move by Subban that facilitated the whole thing.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:10 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

At first blush, I thought Crosby was well out of bounds. But then you watch that video more closely and Subban has reached under Crosby and is trying to pull his skate down under him. That's asking for a knee issue right there.

I have no problem at all with Crosby bouncing the nearest thing he can find off the ice until Subban lets go. Subban wouldn't let go, so keep on bouncin'.

You don't get to try to wrench a guys knee and then bitch because he retaliated. It was a cheap move by Subban that facilitated the whole thing.
Crosby said "he was trying to do some kind of UFC move to my foot."
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:19 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Crosby said "he was trying to do some kind of UFC move to my foot."
Yeah, you can see it on the clip.

He's trying to drag Crosby's right skate down under him. If that works and Crosby loses his other edge, he brings all his weight down on a knee that's now tilted sideways.

It's not LIKELY to cause a major injury but it's possible that it could. And when that's the case, you get what you get. Subban is no angel here (and never is). Milbury, though an idiot, was absolutely right here - Subban had it coming.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:30 PM 06-09-2017
black guy causing trouble on ice reminds me alot of summer nites in st joe
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:48 PM 06-09-2017

This.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:27 PM 06-09-2017
Still not watching.. I know how this will end, and it's not good for Hockey long-term...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:30 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Still not watching.. I know how this will end, and it's not good for Hockey long-term...
And a pack of bandwagon ass-bags that are really proud of themselves all of the sudden winning a Cup instead would be?

Nashville fans were cute until they got really impressed by their own ignorance. Now them and their fang fingers are free to go die in a fire somewhere.

They've made me root for the Penguins. The fucking Penguins!!!

I love the city of Nashville but I will never EVER forgive them for that.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:45 PM 06-09-2017
And a pack of bandwagon ass-bags that are really proud of themselves all of the sudden winning a Cup instead would be?

Nashville fans were cute until they got really impressed by their own ignorance. Now them and their fang fingers are free to go die in a fire somewhere.

They've made me root for the Penguins. The fucking Penguins!!!

I love the city of Nashville but I will never EVER forgive them for that.
I'd rather have a start-up team in the NFL win the SB over the Pats. That's exactly why I'd prefer anybody the Pens win.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:45 PM 06-09-2017
I've lost a lot of hate since college. The Red Wings and their douchebag fans, Rams fans coming out of the woodwork... basically the entire city of St. Louis.

These days.... meh. The Penguins have been the most entertaining team to watch the past couple of playoff seasons, and it wasn't even close for a while this season.... there's nothing bad about really good teams winning Cups. Predators fans are enjoying one really long party... and it's not like they've just shown up to the arena in the past 2 months, they're consistently at 98%+ capacity, even if they're seemingly not paying much attention.

It's been a fun series, better than I expected, despite the lack of really close games.... better watch it now, sooner or later Bettman will add a few more teams and it'll be as watered down as the NFL.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:35 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I've lost a lot of hate since college. The Red Wings and their douchebag fans, Rams fans coming out of the woodwork... basically the entire city of St. Louis.

These days.... meh. The Penguins have been the most entertaining team to watch the past couple of playoff seasons, and it wasn't even close for a while this season.... there's nothing bad about really good teams winning Cups. Predators fans are enjoying one really long party... and it's not like they've just shown up to the arena in the past 2 months, they're consistently at 98%+ capacity, even if they're seemingly not paying much attention.

It's been a fun series, better than I expected, despite the lack of really close games.... better watch it now, sooner or later Bettman will add a few more teams and it'll be as watered down as the NFL.
As long as KC gets a team I'm fine with expansion...
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 03:28 PM 06-11-2017
On the way to ppg paints for Pens watch party! Will have pics etc when i get home. Lets go pens! If we win it im staying in pitt to party!
[Reply]
Page 49 of 53
« First < 394546474849 50515253 >
Up