ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2376 of 4885
« First < 1376187622762326236623722373237423752376 237723782379238023862426247628763376 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:35 AM 09-24-2019
Remember when they “stole” Brock Olivo away from us and that turned into a disaster??
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:54 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Are you referring to me or speaking generically?
In general (on here, the Mange, etc.), not you specifically. I assumed you were more plugged in to Donk Fan than me.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:16 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
In general (on here, the Mange, etc.), not you specifically. I assumed you were more plugged in to Donk Fan than me.
That was probably me who talked about Scangs. The Broncos are struggling to put it all together and they simply aren't good enough to overcome miscues/mistakes and bad calls by refs (yes this happens to all teams but it especially hurts when a team is trying to gel and become cohesive/consistent). IMHO the Broncos should be 1-2 right now but that's life in the NFL.
[Reply]
tooge 11:02 AM 09-24-2019
whats happening to the Donks and their mostly entitled and d-bag fanbase is a lesson in humility. Maybe when your team cheats (salary cap, lubed up jerseys, chop blocks for years, etc), and the fanbase refuses to even admit one ounce of advantage to their team because of it, but rather walks around talking about how great their team is every year, just maybe, they will learn that it sucks when the tables turn. I'm enjoying the donk tears almost as much as I'm enjoying the Chiefs winning
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:06 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
That was probably me who talked about Scangs. The Broncos are struggling to put it all together and they simply aren't good enough to overcome miscues/mistakes and bad calls by refs (yes this happens to all teams but it especially hurts when a team is trying to gel and become cohesive/consistent). IMHO the Broncos should be 1-2 right now but that's life in the NFL.
Were you giddy about Munchak and Fangio as well?

Here's your take on Mahomes:

"Mahomes hasn't done anything yet and I don't deny he's made some exciting plays. But the NFL season is long and the chances of Mahomes making incredible throws every single game, to save a drive, is very unlikely. He's gonna get hurt if he continues to leave his feet when he throws. He's putting his career in jeopardy with some of his unorthodox throws. I'd advise KC fans to put a cork on their enthusiasm until Mahomes actually makes it through an entire season."-TombstoneRJ
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:48 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Should we bring the red broom or the gold broom this year? We'll let you make the call; it's the least we can do in these trying times for your shitty team and retarded fan base.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:19 PM 09-24-2019
Seen this posted on the mange.:-)
Attached: image_45556.jpg (19.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:25 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by tooge:
whats happening to the Donks and their mostly entitled and d-bag fanbase is a lesson in humility. Maybe when your team cheats (salary cap, lubed up jerseys, chop blocks for years, etc), and the fanbase refuses to even admit one ounce of advantage to their team because of it, but rather walks around talking about how great their team is every year, just maybe, they will learn that it sucks when the tables turn. I'm enjoying the donk tears almost as much as I'm enjoying the Chiefs winning
Meh... some act like Denver didn't go through a slump from 2006-2011. That was a a six season mess. Currently, there in a 4 year slump. It happens and while this one is more severe than the prior one, it ends the same. 5 wins, 8 wins ... doesn't matter, the team sucks more often than not.

Things will change in due time.
[Reply]
TEX 07:15 AM 09-25-2019
Meh... some act like Denver didn't go through a slump from 2006-2011. That was a a six season mess. Currently, there in a 4 year slump. It happens and while this one is more severe than the prior one, it ends the same. 5 wins, 8 wins ... doesn't matter, the team sucks more often than not.

Meh...Not this time. The Donx have doubled down on terrible HC hires and there is no Manning to save the day. Wait, Eli may be available...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:19 AM 09-25-2019
5 wins with a bullshit altitude advantage is like 2 or 3 wins though. Those 8 win Denver teams win 5 in any other city
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:21 AM 09-25-2019

Nothing is changing until they get rid of Elway. He's terribad.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:43 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Meh...Not this time. The Donx have doubled down on terrible HC hires and there is no Manning to save the day. Wait, Eli may be available...
So, Denver is forever stuck in a world of suck? Nah.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nothing is changing until they get rid of Elway. He's terribad.
That could be true. It's obvious that he loves the franchise and is historically, 'the franchise', but yeah ... it's clear he's a bit misguided with decisions. If they move on from him, that's likely better for the team and it won't change my overall opinion of the guy.
[Reply]
TEX 08:07 AM 09-25-2019
So, Denver is forever stuck in a world of suck? Nah.
No, not forever, but they will be stuck in a world of suck a lot longer than you and the rest of the delusional entitled fans think. Just look at the trend. Ask yourself if you thought they would still be this bad after 4 years? Remember our discussion about KC's win streak over Denver reaching 7 games? You didnt give that much of a chance either. Now look...:-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:00 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
5 wins with a bullshit altitude advantage is like 2 or 3 wins though. Those 8 win Denver teams win 5 in any other city
TRUTH!
Its even more of an advantage in the early season with a home heavy schedue. Finally this season, their ass suckage is showing itself early b/c the schedule is more even.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:36 AM 09-25-2019
They still have some major work to do with that OL.
Horseface has thrown $$ at that line for years....then lets his best player leave.

He may be worse at developing O-line than QB...or hiring a coaching staff.

It's really amazing how bad he is at running a football team...Shaq Barrett has 8 sacks...Miller/Chubb, 0.

I'm trying to figure out who they are paying big money to...CH is about the only player I would want off that team.

You have to wonder if he intentionally (or unconsciously), repeatedly, sabotages the Donks...to keep his QB legacy intact in that town.
[Reply]
Page 2376 of 4885
« First < 1376187622762326236623722373237423752376 237723782379238023862426247628763376 > Last »
Up