ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2262 of 4884
« First < 1262176221622212225222582259226022612262 226322642265226622722312236227623262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:10 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I agree , he needs to be with a decent coach to be effective. No reason for him to go to denver.
:-)
[Reply]
TEX 03:49 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You laugh, but when discussing your HC, now would be the perfect time for one of your famous "Meh...We'll see" and "Let's hope." :-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:49 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Won’t they STILL be paying dead money until the end of his contract? Only in a year or two the savings outweigh the dead money?

In that case (pun not intended) it would be cheaper and less of a headache to roll with Keenum, wouldn’t it? And if bottoming our is your goal and you believe Flacco is an upgrade at QB, why WOULDN’T you try to bottom out with Keenum and keep the cap space?
Especially when we hear how well Keesum is playing in training camp giving him the starting role over Flacco....:-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:53 PM 02-14-2019
Hog is being hilarious and accurate at the same time:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:54 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
You laugh, but when discussing your HC, now would be the perfect time for one of your famous "Meh...We'll see" and "Let's hope." :-)
He's an unknown in the role, so that all applies... I like the idea of Munchak focusing on the OL and as far as the offense goes, again - guys are new to those roles, so could go either way. Upside looks good.
[Reply]
TEX 04:04 PM 02-14-2019
He's an unknown in the role, so that all applies... I like the idea of Munchak focusing on the OL and as far as the offense goes, again - guys are new to those roles, so could go either way. Upside looks good.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:11 PM 02-14-2019

With all of your “we’ll see” BS you still come off as incredibly delusional.

Any Broncos fan that isn’t concerned about the future of that franchise is.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:37 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

With all of your “we’ll see” BS you still come off as incredibly delusional.

Any Broncos fan that isn’t concerned about the future of that franchise is.
So, we should just question and doubt it until proven otherwise. Got it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:44 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep...I wonder if he remembers me posting statistical data from last off-season where I pointed out Keesum's 2017 season was an anomaly and couldn't be sustained. That he would throw more INTs as he had 2 WRs in the top 10 in contested catches...and that the Vikings wouldn't have let him go if they thought he was a decent starter. That he had a very weak arm..

That his career essentially was just slightly worse than Semenboy...statistically.

Or that he said Mayfield would be a bust...and I predicted he was the only QB with the "it" element and thought Dorsey would draft him #1....this was back when everyone was saying the Browns were going with Darnold

Hosreface is about to sign a QB that got benched for Lamar Jackson... and he was their SB MVP. It takes a lot of sucking for that to happen...

He might as well predict 9-7...like every year.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:48 PM 02-14-2019
So, we should just question and doubt it until proven otherwise. Got it.
You don’t think Elway had a lot to prove to regain the trust of the organization/fans at this point?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:50 PM 02-14-2019
Knowmo?
[Reply]
FAX 04:58 PM 02-14-2019
Donk fans are unprepared for the harrowing indignities in store for them. A decade or more of torment, trauma, and tortuous humiliation is the sum-total of their future. There is no escaping the immeasurable abyss of appalling, cataclysmic, apocalyptical misery awaiting their lamentable existence.

Can't say I'm sorry.

FAX
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:00 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Knowmo?
No he would project HOF status for them all... I’m just saying that I’ll wait to see until I give up on them.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:01 PM 02-14-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yep...I wonder if he remembers me posting statistical data from last off-season where I pointed out Keesum's 2017 season was an anomaly and couldn't be sustained. That he would throw more INTs as he had 2 WRs in the top 10 in contested catches...and that the Vikings wouldn't have let him go if they thought he was a decent starter. That he had a very weak arm..

That his career essentially was just slightly worse than Semenboy...statistically.

Or that he said Mayfield would be a bust...and I predicted he was the only QB with the "it" element and thought Dorsey would draft him #1....this was back when everyone was saying the Browns were going with Darnold

Hosreface is about to sign a QB that got benched for Lamar Jackson... and he was their SB MVP. It takes a lot of sucking for that to happen...

He might as well predict 9-7...like every year.
I didn’t say he was a bust, I said he was a cocky douche and I didn’t want to take the risk.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:26 PM 02-14-2019
I didn’t say he was a bust, I said he was a cocky douche and I didn’t want to take the risk.
I would have been more optimistic about the Keesum signing than Flacco...he hasn't been good for a long time...at least there was a slight chance Case was a late bloomer.

Horseface, essentially, has just conceded the season...and the only rational thought is he knew nobody was going to buy tickets to see Keester play...and plans on drafting Lock and sitting him a year. Flacco is a one year rental...I cant believe they agreed to throw in a high 4th round pick.

He's being the greasy, used car salesman he's always been...bait-n-switch after another QB flop. He is going to end paying Keesum $28 million for one 6-10 season..

Whatever half-assed strategy he came up with on a scotch-infused bender...it's topping his already growing legacy of terrible choices.
[Reply]
Page 2262 of 4884
« First < 1262176221622212225222582259226022612262 226322642265226622722312236227623262 > Last »
Up