ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Felix working with Tamba
staylor26 08:40 AM 04-24-2024
This is GREAT to see. Was going to post it in the Felix thread, but figured many wouldn't see it.

Stay working stay studying your craft never become complacent. @fanudike @TysonKilbey pic.twitter.com/azvKPYyOmM

— Tamba Hali (@TambaHali91) April 24, 2024

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
That's.... weird. Teachers in our lives are invaluable, why would Alex Smith and Tamba be any different?
Yeah. Why do we even need coaches on this team? Sure, maybe keep a couple of them to fart around with the playbook or whatever, but do we need position coaches at all? The players already know how to play!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:19 PM Today
Tambas an all time great. Dude she be the drum deck major every game or something.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Tamba putting in that work. Is that sweat?

Bro he is DRENCHED holy shit
[Reply]
tredadda 01:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Perfectly understandable but I think it's kind of a slap in the face to say if Mahomes wouldn't have had tutelage behind Alex Smith he wouldn't be as good as he is today...or assuming Karlaftis wouldn't become a good player had he not worked out with Tamba Hali.

I expect FAU to be alot better and it will have very little to do with Tamba Hali.
Disagree. There is a lot of nuance to playing in the NFL, especially at DE. Raw talent can only take a player so far. A lot of success also is a product of technique which has to be learned. Who better to teach that than someone who has a very successful career playing at the same position as George and FAU?
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 01:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Perfectly understandable but I think it's kind of a slap in the face to say if Mahomes wouldn't have had tutelage behind Alex Smith he wouldn't be as good as he is today...or assuming Karlaftis wouldn't become a good player had he not worked out with Tamba Hali.

I expect FAU to be alot better and it will have very little to do with Tamba Hali.
How is it a slap in the face to say a really good player learned alot from another player?

No-one does it with out help.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Bro he is DRENCHED holy shit
Before the Miami playoff game that was sub-zero, I actually ran into Tamba (actually he sat down next to me). I asked him how he would’ve felt playing in this cold weather. He told me he would’ve loved it because he used to sweat so much.

When he said it, I was incredulous. Now seeing that video? I think I understand.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up