ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 261 of 300
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:58 PM 04-12-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
Jadis seems like the biggest X factor right now. She hated the Saviors and wanted to team up with Rick, until she went through the whole thing with Negan and let him go. If she is leaning to align with anyone, it has to be Negan at this point.

EDIT: but I could also see her pulling a disappearing act for a season or so, then show up at another after the plot has shifted
I sure hope they dont save the Jadis/helicopter angle for next season, they've put together a mostly shit season thus far... its time they threw everything and the kitchen sink at the finale

I'm hoping she will regret going easy on Negan, he even caused her to miss her ride out on the chopper...

Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
I am thinking if Eugene is still a good guy he has messed with the bullets that Negans team is going to us. Last ep he made a point to mention the primer being raised and how it would explode. My money is on him effing up a bunch of bullets that were to be used to kill Rick and Gang. The guns blow up on the Saviors and it saves Rick and gang.
Interesting angle, and you may well be right... but Eugene looked quite angry and determined to kick out the rounds after his escape IMO

At any rate, lets just hope he gets killed... soooooo tired of his blabbering nonsense

Originally Posted by SAGA45:
I don't think Rick and Co. blunder into the trap at all. Not sure why but I think they figure out it's a trap....especially with it being delivered via Gregory...and come up with something of their own that the audience doesn't expect. ....Almost like the stuff Jax and Co. would always pull off on SOA....the unseen counter-plan in action.
Another interesting take, maybe the writers finally figure out that we're tired of seeing the same old crap, with our crew haplessly bumbling into yet another trap
[Reply]
Rausch 07:38 AM 04-13-2018
Over the last 3 eps I think they really missed an opportunity with the Rick/Carl/Negan dynamic.

If Negan had been changed by Carl's speech and sent Mullet and co. to offer peace/non-aggression to Rick and then that expedition was murdered that would have been heart breaking. That would have been big.

They played up Carl perhaps getting to the heart of Negan, and he clearly did.

How they've gone forward after that seems like a wasted opportunity to me...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:45 AM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I sure hope they dont save the Jadis/helicopter angle for next season
Pretty sure I read somewhere that they're through with that angle for a while, certainly for this season.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:17 AM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Pretty sure I read somewhere that they're through with that angle for a while, certainly for this season.
Thank you, Star Wars, for keeping lazy storytelling a thing...
[Reply]
sedated 10:20 AM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Thank you, Star Wars, for keeping lazy storytelling a thing...
Dude, it's a movie, get over it
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:01 PM 04-13-2018
So when doe Negan get offed ?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:03 PM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
So when doe Negan get offed ?
At this point, I'm not so sure he does...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:42 PM 04-13-2018
Two things....

First, I hope Eugene dies. Good or bad, I can't stand any scene with him in it.

Second, why do I care about the gay guy in the woods?
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:46 PM 04-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Two things....

First, I hope Eugene dies. Good or bad, I can't stand any scene with him in it.

Second, why do I care about the gay guy in the woods?
1) Amen, his character is nothing more than a vehicle for the writers to jack each other off with 'funny' wordplay

2) No one cares about the gay dude, they shoehorned him in a couple seasons ago and yet no one knows his name
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:52 AM 04-14-2018
I have a feeling Mullet will die a painful death

Gay guy will go gay for Maggie poontang
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:05 AM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I have a feeling Mullet will die a painful death

Gay guy will go gay for Maggie poontang
What's the deets on Maggie. She has a new show in pilot, and she was holding out for >$$ from TWD/AMC. Then I heard at various times that the holdout was settled, and the new show wouldn't interfere with TWD shooting schedule. Dunno the accuracy of any of that, or the status of her new show.
[Reply]
sedated 02:27 PM 04-14-2018
1) Amen, his character is nothing more than a vehicle for the writers to jack each other off with 'funny' wordplay

2) No one cares about the gay dude, they shoehorned him in a couple seasons ago and yet no one knows his name
His name is Aaron.

And as has been mentioned, he likely swings the women's camp into helping Rick get out of the impending Negan trap.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:38 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
His name is Aaron.

And as has been mentioned, he likely swings the women's camp into helping Rick get out of the impending Negan trap.
Lulz, I honestly didnt know his name, he is just kind of a catch-all for the fringe/newer characters I'm tired of the show spending time on for the purposes of my rants in this thread

But its pretty clear you're right about him getting the beach girls onboard, the writers wouldnt be spending so much time on it otherwise
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:36 PM 04-15-2018
Was stupidly expecting an hour and a half, or even two hour finale... nope, 1 hour 10 minutes

Just seems like such a gyp, give us something big for the finale...
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:02 PM 04-15-2018
Was stupidly expecting an hour and a half, or even two hour finale... nope, 1 hour 10 minutes

Just seems like such a gyp, give us something big for the finale...
just setting us up for next year........
[Reply]
Page 261 of 300
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271 > Last »
Up