ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
SAUTO 08:54 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Your logic is severely flawed. The key words are "IMO", because it's just your opinion.
anyone trying to justify racism is a racist themselves imo. i can’t see how that logic is flawed. the non racist people i know are against racism they don’t defend it
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:06 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
anyone trying to justify racism is a racist themselves imo. i can’t see how that logic is flawed. the non racist people i know are against racism they don’t defend it
Originally Posted by :
racism : prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior
I've not seen anyone post anything based on the belief that their own race was superior.

Again, using a racial slur doesn't automatically mean "racism".
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:17 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I've not seen anyone post anything based on the belief that their own race was superior.

Again, using a racial slur doesn't automatically mean "racism".
It means a new rap album is in the works!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:34 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
It means a new rap album is in the works!
:-)
:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:54 PM 02-20-2020
Calling someone a “typical n word “ is definitely considered derogatory towards blacks and racist. I don’t think there’s any debate there.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:55 PM 02-20-2020
Well no debate from non racist people
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:57 PM 02-20-2020
Making fun of an Asian talking is definitely acting as though they are inferior...
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 10:11 PM 02-20-2020
Calling someone a “typical n word “ is definitely considered derogatory towards blacks and racist. I don’t think there’s any debate there.

Considered, does not qualify as actually is.

It's just a word. People have been conditioned to be triggered by it.
White people have not been trained to be triggered by anti white slang.

I can run around yelling n____r all day. Doesn't make me racist.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 10:14 PM 02-20-2020
Making fun of an Asian talking is definitely acting as though they are inferior...
No, it means making fun of a dialect,/accent.
You ever heard of stand up comedians? Movies? Sit coms?

I worked in Asian neighborhood. I'd mimic Asians giving me a hard time at work.
I didn't think they were inferior, just rude.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:56 AM 02-21-2020
i actually believe rudoloph said something like 'get off me you stripper', then things went bad from there :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:18 AM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
John Dorsey is a backstabbing fool.

I wouldn’t trust him to drive the cows up from the pasture.
When he chews gum he does resemble a cow chewing its cud.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:27 AM 02-21-2020
Where does making fun of someone talking southern/country rank in this? That’s what Jesse Jackson did when he came and spoke at Missouri State University. Needless to say, the ones who brought him there were relieved of there duties. Jesse Jackson made them sign a no disclosure agreement on what he was being paid to come and speak there. And the fools signed it. Which is illegal, Missouri State is a public funded institution. When the contract was made available. People flipped out on what there taxes were used to pay for.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:29 AM 02-21-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Where does making fun of someone talking southern/country rank in this? That’s what Jesse Jackson did when he came and spoke at Missouri State University. Needless to say, the ones who brought him there were relieved of there duties. Jesse Jackson made them sign a no disclosure agreement on what he was being paid to come and speak there. And the fools signed it. Which is illegal, Missouri State is a public funded institution. When the contract was made available. People flipped out on what there taxes were used to pay for.
southern/country isnt a race
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:32 AM 02-21-2020
southern/country isnt a race
Neither is any diction, accent or parlance. . . .
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:37 AM 02-21-2020
I think it is rude to make fun of how someone talks. I went to speech therapy for years to get to the level of speech I’m at now. When someone makes fun of the way I talk very first thought I get is that person isn’t very smart. But, I’m pretty sure they think the same about me. I’ve heard people before when they thought the conference call was done, say he’s so stupid he can’t even talk right. Lol
[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Up