ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away about Rudolph’s racial slur
Deberg_1990 05:53 PM 02-17-2020
Hmmmmm

Former #Browns GM John Dorsey says Myles Garrett told him right away Mason Rudolph used a racial slur.

In ESPN interview, Garrett says he told Dorsey, coaches and DT Larry Ogunjobi about accusation on heels of Nov. 14 fight. Ogunjobi confirmed on Dec. 1.https://t.co/2EFrtzo4JO

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrich) February 17, 2020

[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:42 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Who?

And were they posted in this thread? Because I haven’t seen them.
I just know what racism is, by definition. And because SDH hates SAUTO with a passion, SDH made comments about SAUTO's ethnicity to specifically piss SAUTO off, which worked.

Is that racist? Idk, from a sociological standpoint, it's not institutional, it's not a policy of SDH's...SDH was simply being a dick to SAUTO to **** with him.

I'm objective enough to realize that.

My sister dates a black man, my cousin is married to a black man, one Aunt married a Philipino, another aunt married a Chinese man, another aunt married a Mexican.

I have black cousins, Philipino cousins, Mexican cousins, Chinese cousins, Anglo cousins, American Indian cousins...I grew up in very diverse, multicultural family.

Anyone who thinks that I'm a racist is a butt****ing moron who doesn't know shit from shinola.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:46 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If you and the other accusers didn't 'give a shit' you wouldn't have presented it as some kind of self-fulfilling rebuttal of his positions in this thread.]
I never did that. Someone said they thought he was racist and I said he definitely is.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:46 PM 02-20-2020
How does having black cousins or your sister having a black boyfriend or you sucking a black guy for a mcdonalds cheeseburger automatically make you not a racist?
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:49 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You don't even know me. Go **** yourself.

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:22 PM 02-20-2020
Calling someone a racial slur, doesn't make you racist. Just means you're really liberal with your cuss words.
Most white Americans are 3rd degree racists whether they realize it or not.
They think everything is OK for the black man now and they should stop complaining.
If any white guy had to be black for a couple months, he'd realize he doesn't know shit about the black experience. They are still a lower class in their day to day dealings in society.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:48 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Calling someone a racial slur, doesn't make you racist. Just means you're really liberal with your cuss words.
Most white Americans are 3rd degree racists whether they realize it or not.
They think everything is OK for the black man now and they should stop complaining.
If any white guy had to be black for a couple months, he'd realize he doesn't know shit about the black experience. They are still a lower class in their day to day dealings in society.
Wow. This says a lot about you.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:59 PM 02-20-2020
Wow. This says a lot about you.
I obviously ment they are treated as such. You really needed that mapped out for you?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:11 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
:-)
:-)

You win the thread.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:17 PM 02-20-2020
I just know what racism is, by definition. And because SDH hates SAUTO with a passion, SDH made comments about SAUTO's ethnicity to specifically piss SAUTO off, which worked.

Is that racist? Idk, from a sociological standpoint, it's not institutional, it's not a policy of SDH's...SDH was simply being a dick to SAUTO to **** with him.

I'm objective enough to realize that.

My sister dates a black man, my cousin is married to a black man, one Aunt married a Philipino, another aunt married a Chinese man, another aunt married a Mexican.

I have black cousins, Philipino cousins, Mexican cousins, Chinese cousins, Anglo cousins, American Indian cousins...I grew up in very diverse, multicultural family.

Anyone who thinks that I'm a racist is a butt****ing moron who doesn't know shit from shinola.
he made fun of my ethnicity?

i’m white, wtf are you talking about?

see you always talk when you know nothing.

he made a post saying “ eric berry got paid and turned into a typical ******”

and you defended him.
THEN he went off on his stupid asian racism seemingly out of the blue in a thread while arguing with someone ( and no i wasn’t involved at all). seemingly being the key word because the poster he was arguing with was korean. and had posted pics of himself prior to that post.

and you still defended him saying he wasn’t racist at all. a real non racist wouldn’t be able to say that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:30 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
he made fun of my ethnicity?

i’m white, wtf are you talking about?

see you always talk when you know nothing.

he made a post saying “ eric berry got paid and turned into a typical ******”

and you defended him.
THEN he went off on his stupid asian racism seemingly out of the blue in a thread while arguing with someone ( and no i wasn’t involved at all). seemingly being the key word because the poster he was arguing with was korean. and had posted pics of himself prior to that post.

and you still defended him saying he wasn’t racist at all. a real non racist wouldn’t be able to say that.
Didn't see the Eric Berry post, and I thought you were the Asian.

But still, that doesn't mean SDH is a racist because :

[Reply]
SAUTO 08:35 PM 02-20-2020
Didn't see the Eric Berry post, and I thought you were the Asian.

But still, that doesn't mean SDH is a racist because :
always wrong. but...

yes it makes him racist, and you also IMO for defending it. those were the last two bannings he got, which you cried for him over. and if you didn’t see the posts you shouldn’t say what he is.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:36 PM 02-20-2020
I obviously ment they are treated as such. You really needed that mapped out for you?
I know what you meant, but if you honestly believe that is the case and it’s that black and white, it says a lot more about you that you think that’s reality.

I’m not denying racism, and I’m not saying it isn’t an issue, but not every black person is suffering every day because of the color of their skin.

You must not know any black people because many will tel you that’s not the case for them.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:41 PM 02-20-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
always wrong. but...

yes it makes him racist, and you also IMO for defending it.
Your logic is severely flawed. The key words are "IMO", because it's just your opinion.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 08:44 PM 02-20-2020
John Dorsey is a backstabbing fool.

I wouldn’t trust him to drive the cows up from the pasture.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 08:49 PM 02-20-2020
I know what you meant, but if you honestly believe that is the case and it’s that black and white, it says a lot more about you that you think that’s reality.

I’m not denying racism, and I’m not saying it isn’t an issue, but not every black person is suffering every day because of the color of their skin.

You must not know any black people because many will tel you that’s not the case for them.
Where did I say suffering? They are still second class citizens. Harder to find work, places to live, bank loans. Still.watched when walking into stores.
They are still made to compete with feeling inferior.
Like I said about sports. Corporate racism is alive and well. This very story is ment cause pointless debate and separation. It's journalism acting out corporate racism.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up