ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mcdonalds Mcrib is back
ClevelandBronco 01:14 AM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Knock yourself out dude. Don't stop there though, give it to your kids and wife too. Hell, make it a staple in your diet. Just don't give any to the dog K? :-)

Friggin amazing.
You seem to have an unwarranted attachment to dogs you don't own.

My dog was a commodity. He was kind of like a living appliance. As a puppy he cost me $250. When it was clear that it was going to cost me substantially more to repair him than to replace him, his time was over. (Hey, I adjusted for inflation, and figured in what could possibly remain of his natural life in order to give him the benefit of the doubt.)

He was broken. He wasn't worth fixing. He's in a metal box under a tree in the back yard.

I'm going to sacrifice a McRib in his memory if I can still get my hands on one.
[Reply]
Miles 01:12 AM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Looks delicious to me. In fact, if McDonalds were open I'd drive over and buy one right now.

[Reply]
Stewie 04:56 PM 12-25-2007
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Here is a picture of literally the shit we are talking about before it hits the grill. Enjoy.
Dude! You don't want to see any of the food you eat in the raw. Ever been to a grain elevator and seen the critters and insects? I learned a long time ago that it is what it is... and most of the time it's tasty when cooked properly.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:41 PM 12-25-2007
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Dude! You don't want to see any of the food you eat in the raw. Ever been to a grain elevator and seen the critters and insects? I learned a long time ago that it is what it is... and most of the time it's tasty when cooked properly.
No kidding. You guys would crap if you knew how much tobacco spit landed in my rib brine. But it sure is delicious when it's done, isn't it?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:21 PM 12-25-2007
No kidding. You guys would crap if you knew how much tobacco spit landed in my rib brine. But it sure is delicious when it's done, isn't it?
Does anybody want this piece of cherry pie? I'm suddenly not hungry.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:54 PM 11-03-2018
Why is Phobia showing as a "guest"?
[Reply]
Calcountry 08:11 PM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by Stewie:
It's mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:27 AM 12-25-2007
I agree.
Funny thing is most dog food is basically contaminated shit that was being thrown out sprayed with fat to make it tasty so the dog will actually eat it. This isn't far off.
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 04:48 AM 12-25-2007
"Soylent McRib is People!"
[Reply]
StillHonest 10:55 AM 12-25-2007
Says something about American taste doesn't it? Now iof you could get a McRib and some of those frys with that stuff that they call "cheese" that really is a byproduct of some chemical process.....
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:44 PM 12-25-2007
It comes with a free movie rental too. I just picked up couple mcribs for the kids (they wanted to play outside but it's wet) so i got them uncle buck to watch
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:47 PM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
It comes with a free movie rental too. I just picked up couple mcribs for the kids (they wanted to play outside but it's wet) so i got them uncle buck to watch
So you won't let the kids play in the wet, but you will feed them random pork parts???!!??
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:52 PM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
So you won't let the kids play in the wet, but you will feed them random pork parts???!!??
Dude is seriously messed up. :-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:43 PM 12-25-2007
hehhehhehee

ads that little tang I always say
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 06:26 PM 12-25-2007
Not a fan. I think the sauce is gross. If I could get a dry mcrib and put a different sauce on it, it would probably be OK.

I don't like the Big Mac either, not a fan of the "special sauce".
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up