ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 386
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:25 AM 08-14-2017
Did anyone else notice Sam gave the book that said Rhaegar and Layana Stark were married to the kid? Did that piece of information get lost forever?
[Reply]
RustShack 04:25 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
My prediction...

Jon Snow will die again. Beric Dondarrion, who we know has been brought back 6 times, will pass his 7th and final resurrection to Jon. He will also give him his sword, Lightbringer, as well. Jon will give Long Claw to Jorah because it is/was the Mormont family sword....god dammit I love this show. It's a shame to know it will only be on 10 more times.
Just no. And the sword he lights on fire himself isn't light bringer lol.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:31 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Did anyone else notice Sam gave the book that said Rhaegar and Layana Stark were married to the kid? Did that piece of information get lost forever?
My wife thought the same thing, it wasn't. Gilly was still holding the book she was reading from.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:10 AM 08-14-2017
For whats its worth, redditt users say the book went with them in the wagon.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:49 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Why would an annulment from their older brother make them bastards?
I figured that after the annulment then the Targ married Jon's mom.
[Reply]
notorious 07:07 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I know it makes for better TV this way but there's no reason Daenerys shouldn't just stroll over to King's Landing and take the place right now.
Can't take Kings Landing with a foreign army and dragons. The people won't follow, and the super hot dragon queen would be just like all the other tyrannical kings/queens.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:21 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Can't take Kings Landing with a foreign army and dragons. The people won't follow, and the super hot dragon queen would be just like all the other tyrannical kings/queens.
Right, but if I was Dany, I still would have flown to the Red Keep and taken a lap. Just cause.
[Reply]
notorious 07:27 AM 08-14-2017
Right, but if I was Dany, I still would have flown to the Red Keep and taken a lap. Just cause.
I would have sent some of the leftover soldiers back to Kings Landing so that they would spread fear.

They had lost all hope, and it would have taken a huge toll on Jamie's standing army back home.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:05 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
She's already brought the Dothraki horse and dragons to battle..

Foreign invaders are all she's got left at this point anyway unless she gets the North on her side.
[Reply]
notorious 08:08 AM 08-14-2017
She's already brought the Dothraki horse and dragons to battle..

Foreign invaders are all she's got left at this point anyway unless she gets the North on her side.
But she hasn't used them on citizens or their homes yet. Big difference when it comes to winning their hearts and minds and overthrowing a cunt queen leader.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:53 AM 08-14-2017
The rowing part was a riot. I was laughing and my wife was like wtf was so funny.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:01 AM 08-14-2017
Jorrah? Tarragon? Westros? Araya?

Good Lord, guys..

[Reply]
Kclee 09:27 AM 08-14-2017
Anyone else notice that the guy that played Ned Stark in the play in Braavos was one of the two gold cloaks that stop Gendry, Davos, Imp on the beach? Kind of like how they recycled Tommlen.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:28 AM 08-14-2017
So where the fuck is Euron? He was sailing all over Westeros in the first 3-4 episodes. Is he just hanging out in the harbor?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:44 AM 08-14-2017
I realize they're picking up the pace and wrapping things up, but the way characters are skipping from one far flung location to another seemingly instantly and at will this season is starting to remind me of how NCIS acts like Norfolk is a suburb of Washington.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 386
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up