ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Fucked Up
Buck 01:35 AM 11-01-2008
OMG I just spilled my guts to my mom....Im so fucked up ritght now. Like 20 Drinks 2night... I went to a gay bar.

My girls stormed off like she was pissed off...I didn't even do anything to her. I dont know whats going on. Late, Matt
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:46 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts:
Being real on the internet will just get you grief. Half of these ****ers aren't any different, but they'll never admit it.
No, seriously most people wouldn't call their mom.
[Reply]
Buck 09:47 AM 11-02-2008
Being real on the internet will just get you grief. Half of these ****ers aren't any different, but they'll never admit it.
Like I said earlier, I dont want to act any differently on the internet than in real life....I don't get the point.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:47 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
**** it, I'll just throw this out there...

I'm a Mommas Boy, there I said it.

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to sound less gay by saying I'm not going back there...I just don't like the area.
Nothing's wrong with that honestly...
[Reply]
Buck 09:47 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
One thing I never mentioned is that she offered to pick me up before I went out, so I just took the offer.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:54 AM 11-02-2008
One thing I never mentioned is that she offered to pick me up before I went out, so I just took the offer.
Heh...that's a pretty big detail in your favor. It's one thing to wake your poor mommy up in the middle of the night crying that you got too drunk and need her help. Taking her up on an offer for a ride is quite a different matter.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:55 AM 11-02-2008
I see...then i guess that isn't AS bad as i thought
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:57 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
If so, IMO it's because most people don't have a good enough relationship with their mom to call them. I probably wouldn't call my mom, but I could, and she'd pick me up without judgment. Of course, I'm 31. :-)
[Reply]
Buck 09:59 AM 11-02-2008
If so, IMO it's because most people don't have a good enough relationship with their mom to call them. I probably wouldn't call my mom, but I could, and she'd pick me up without judgment. Of course, I'm 31. :-)
Good Point...If I was 31, I probably wouldn't have called...

I am 22, so maybe that works in my favor too????
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:01 AM 11-02-2008
I'm a momma's boy too, but my mom would probably chew my ass for waking her up and tell me to call a cab or something. :-)
[Reply]
PinkFloyd 10:03 AM 11-02-2008
I hven't read every reply on here, but is this a canidate for the Hall of Fame ??

If so; I might go back and read the whole thing...
[Reply]
Buck 10:05 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by PinkFloyd:
I hven't read every reply on here, but is this a canidate for the Hall of Fame ??

If so; I might go back and read the whole thing...
At least read the first 100 posts or so...the part where I was drunk posting....

I woke up the next morning and read it and was like...

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:05 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Buc at the bar
:-)

Awesome. We were laughing at that guy all night. He was... um... enthusiastic.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:08 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
What the ****? Dude. You have got to learn how to handle your liquor when you are trying to hook up. If you are out with the boys, get ****ing wasted beyond belief. With chicks, you can't be fall-down, slurring, spill beer on yourself drunk.
Speak for yourself.

Hahaha, I know what you mean though. Fortunately, my girlfriend and I adore each other when we're blacked out drunk.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:09 AM 11-02-2008
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
This might be a thread Mr. Kaeding would like to delete. Hanging out at gay bar? You always gotta question those Bolt Fans.
I've been to a gay bar once...a lot of straight people there. Girls like going to gay bars...I think it's pretty gay, but whatever...

My friend and I got a good laugh when we were watching two skinny black kids (probably no older than 19) dancing in the doggy style position on the dance floor...you don't see that at a straight bar!
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:10 AM 11-02-2008
Puking on yourself is awesome. Chicks dig it.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up