ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 173
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
New World Order 01:00 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Why does he have to pick one or the other?

Is it really that hard to understand that he can choose to run his business with a 1 strike policy?
I'm just saying if you're going to take risky players be prepared to weather some storms and stand up when necessary.

It's not a good mix to take risky players and fold when they fuck up.
jd1020 01:06 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm just saying if you're going to take risky players be prepared to weather some storms and stand up when necessary.

It's not a good mix to take risky players and fold when they **** up.
Do you think that Clark didn't weather any storms when the team drafted Hill?

Your second sentence has no merit.
New World Order 01:09 AM 04-30-2019
Do you think that Clark didn't weather any storms when the team drafted Hill?

Your second sentence has no merit.
No.

That was a "Chiefs giving Hill a second chance opportunity" type of story.
jd1020 01:14 AM 04-30-2019
No.

That was a "Chiefs giving Hill a second chance opportunity" type of story.
Give me a fucking break. As soon as the pick was announced it was a shit storm.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:21 AM 04-30-2019
Give me a ****ing break. As soon as the pick was announced it was a shit storm.
This is true. A lot of people criticized in the beginning but Clark said they did extensive research and agreed to draft him.
New World Order 01:22 AM 04-30-2019
Give me a ****ing break. As soon as the pick was announced it was a shit storm.
This is the very first headline that pops up when I type in 'Tyreek Hill Draft 2016' on Google. Per NFL.com:

Chiefs giving Tyreek Hill opportunity to atone for heinous crime

That wasn't a shit storm. What we're currently in is a shit storm.
jd1020 01:25 AM 04-30-2019
This is the very first headline that pops up when I type in 'Tyreek Hill Draft 2016' on Google. Per NFL Network:

Chiefs giving Tyreek Hill opportunity to atone for heinous crime

That wasn't a shit storm. What we're currently in is a shit storm.
Articles written weeks after the draft happened. Articles written after the Chiefs had to come out and publicly defend the pick.

You have a revisionist history.

Welcome to #ChiefsKingdom, Tyreek Hill!#ChiefsDraft pic.twitter.com/OdECxexVcN

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 30, 2016

Read the comment section. Maybe it will spark your memory.
New World Order 01:35 AM 04-30-2019
Articles written weeks after the draft happened. Articles written after the Chiefs had to come out and publicly defend the pick.

You have a revisionist history.
Big Rape situation was a storm. Adam Gotsis being arrested for rape was a storm. Having a tape leak showing Hunt assaulting a female was a storm.

We're not going to agree on this, but drafting Tyreek who apparently did everything correctly and showed signs of atoning following the choking incident, is not a storm:

"He is following the steps laid out for his probation -- he had to undergo a domestic-abuse evaluation, an anger-management course and a year-long batterer's program as part of his sentence -- and his guilty plea will be dismissed if he avoids trouble until August 2018. (The victim also signed off on that plea agreement.)"
BlackOp 01:49 AM 04-30-2019
Pick one or the other. Either don’t draft players with past issues or take risks and stand up with big brass balls like Jerry Jones and weather the storm.

Right now he needs to be Jerry.
If you think about it...Chunt's last two big PR moves have blown up in his face.

#1. Over-riding Dorsey's wishes and signing Berry to the worst contract in NFL history. Which ultimately led to firing the best GM in Chiefs history.

#2. Releasing K.Hunt a day after the video broke...only to have him signed by the Browns...who get praised for a great pick-up.
StinkBox 04:01 AM 04-30-2019
Hang in there Tyreek and come back as a Chief stronger next season! Let's channel that energy to make you a wealthy man while you have the best QB in the league tossing you the rock!
Red Dawg 05:28 AM 04-30-2019
We all know Hill is done in KC. Chiefs need to make sure he plays with no team in 19. After that we can't do anything. We won't tag him and won't resign him. This season though keep him from being an opponent.
tyreekthefreak 05:46 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
We all know Hill is done in KC. Chiefs need to make sure he plays with no team in 19. After that we can't do anything. We won't tag him and won't resign him. This season though keep him from being an opponent.

I really think if they were going to let him go, they would have done so by now. I think they are going to stand by Tyreek!
TEX 06:36 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
I really think if they were going to let him go, they would have done so by now. I think they are going to stand by Tyreek!
I dont think any decisions have been made at this time. I think they learned from the Hunt situation and are going to let due process take its course, then make decisions.
GloryDayz 07:12 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Personally, I think we're going to do the right thing for all parties while protecting our interests.

We all dreaded Monday, and it has come and gone. With each day that passes, we grow stronger and stronger.
I'm still praying hard that Clark stays strong. He has all too often caved to the league and the media idiots, thus sinking the team and the city. But you're right, with each passing day I grow more hopeful that he'll make the best decision for us getting wins on the field, and not helping other teams.
pugsnotdrugs19 07:23 AM 04-30-2019
I’ve come to terms with the fact that you absolutely cannot cut him right now.

I don’t care if he plays for KC ever again or not, but if I had to guess, Andy, Clark, and Veach all know that releasing him is far too dangerous of a proposition from a football standpoint.

I think they know that Dorsey would probably be the one to sign him and make Cleveland’s offense indefensible. Like it or not, I can respect the approach of KC if that’s their line of thinking. We’re trying to win a Super Bowl in these coming years.
Page 101 of 173
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up