ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown signing with Buccaneers
Sassy Squatch 04:28 PM 10-23-2020

Brown is a two-month rental and the belief is it’s a 1-year deal with significant upside for Brown. He comes off his suspension following Week 8. https://t.co/1V0WvNpynE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:59 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They lost Vita Vea who was a very important piece to that run D.

They looked good the first week without him, but I don’t think the run d will be as good as it was with him long term.
That's why they traded for McClendon, in the hope that it will lessen the loss.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:00 PM 10-23-2020

⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://t.co/X5ycmIdcOR

— Jake Arians (@JakeBArians) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:03 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
I'd think the NFL would want a NY or CA team. Aren't those the biggest markets? Maybe a TX team?
:-) We've been through that 100 times. It's not 1950s anymore.
There's more financial and ritualistic variables.
When the Giants/Jets new stadium was being built. They went to 2 super bowls and 4 conference championships combined ,between 2007-11. They go when it's necasary.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:12 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
That's why they traded for McClendon, in the hope that it will lessen the loss.
McClendon is nowhere near the player that Vea is.
[Reply]
DrRyan 11:38 PM 10-23-2020
What could possibly go wrong? Only one football to go around and I think it’s pretty safe to assume AB still believes he is a top tier WR. I look forward to the first sideline meltdown.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:39 PM 10-23-2020
McClendon is nowhere near the player that Vea is.
No, but he fills the positional need, and was still starting at his age (albeit for a bad team). He's not there to replace Vea's overall ability, but to mitigate the loss.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:43 PM 10-23-2020
Better them than us.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:15 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
What could possibly go wrong? Only one football to go around and I think it’s pretty safe to assume AB still believes he is a top tier WR. I look forward to the first sideline meltdown.
I'd be surprised if he fucked this up. He's been Tom Brady's puppet ever since going to New England. I don't know what it is but Brady seems to know how to control him. Killer blow jobs perhaps?
[Reply]
Redbled 09:24 AM 10-24-2020
3 years ago I’d suggest teams first priority was slowing Bell as opposed to Brown. We got the better ex Steeler. Still be more concerned playing Wilson than the Bucs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:33 AM 10-24-2020
Imagine being Chris fucking Godwin.

Coming off a monster year where you’re looking to make big money and Brady comes into town, you give him your #, he fails to get you the ball, then bangs the table for your team to sign AB :-)
I knew this shit would happen. Ever since Brady started forcing balls to Scotty fucking Miller.

Brady isn't quite as bad as Alex Smith, but he's VEEEERY particular about how you play the WR position, and if it's not just right the way he likes it, he'll. never throw you the ball.

He's a fucking putz.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 09:55 AM 10-24-2020
Some of the Baltimore radio hosts were discussing this earlier this week wondering if Baltimore should go after him.

One was adamantly against it - "Nothing against his skills, but honestly, do you TRUST AB to follow COVID-protocols? He'd probably infect half the team in the first month he was here."

Gotta say, he has a point. With AB's "peculiarties", would you really trust him off the field?:-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 10:19 AM 10-24-2020
Somebody needs to see if Burfict has one more in him
[Reply]
Best22 11:04 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
I'd think the NFL would want a NY or CA team. Aren't those the biggest markets? Maybe a TX team?
Those states have no contenders, and the Bills are small market
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:16 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Some of the Baltimore radio hosts were discussing this earlier this week wondering if Baltimore should go after him.

One was adamantly against it - "Nothing against his skills, but honestly, do you TRUST AB to follow COVID-protocols? He'd probably infect half the team in the first month he was here."

Gotta say, he has a point. With AB's "peculiarties", would you really trust him off the field?:-)
Lol that remark didn't have anything to do with AB or football. It was propaganda the host was told to say for more fear of this crap.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:23 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Best22:
Those states have no contenders, and the Bills are small market
The Bills are as much new york as jets or Giants. Buffalo, New Jersey, doesn't matter. I mean they represent that area.
SF, LA, Buff, are very much still contenders for playoffs.
Granted, the Rams crap uniforms might indicate a bad season lol.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up