ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown signing with Buccaneers
Sassy Squatch 04:28 PM 10-23-2020

Brown is a two-month rental and the belief is it’s a 1-year deal with significant upside for Brown. He comes off his suspension following Week 8. https://t.co/1V0WvNpynE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:38 PM 10-24-2020
Since the time limit has run out on the helmet issue he is probably at square one again... Would love to see that contract in full to see what special conduct terminology is in there
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:39 PM 10-24-2020
Who cares? When healthy we have the best offensive arsenal in the NFL. Pat, CEH, Bell, Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Kelce with Reid and EB drawing things up.

I couldn’t care less what other teams do, they are just trying to keep up with us. Just remember we’re the pace car now. These teams are going into their meetings saying “How do we beat KC?” Signing old washed up pervs who haven’t played in over a year doesn’t really chill my bones.

Ravens trading for that DE is way more concerning but since our D owns Jackson’s soul I don’t really care about that either.

I just don’t care. I always expect us to win and when we don’t I’m shocked. That will continue. Because Chiefs.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:44 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Best case scenario is Brown actually puts on his best face (very likely IMO) and is a force for them down the stretch... he might even be enough to vault them over Houston and NO into the playoffs

But as I've said repeatedly, they havent built anything down there yet

They haven't been through all the intangible chemistry and culture trials and tribulations yet, they haven't been tested in a handful of playoff games yet... just throwing in Brady and some other big names on paper means nothing

In some ways these Bucs remind of the 90's Redskins, just going out and signing every expensive big name without a real plan or purpose... and thats not how it happens, you cant just add water and get instant growth

They will make the playoffs guaranteed, then promptly nosedive straight into a fiery crash
Houston? That is a long way from any of their division competitors.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I am just disgusted by this. The team is old man Brady proof now. If we don't beat them they will run the table. Can the NFC keep them out
Don't mind me. I'm just bookmarking this post so I can laugh at you in a couple months.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:26 AM 10-25-2020
I thought he was going to the Seahawks?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:02 PM 10-26-2020
Remember when Arians said there was no way the bucs would sign AB? Also remember when there were reports that brady wanted personnel control at whichever team he signed with? Looks like Tom brady took Arians to the woodshed with Tampa ownership.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up