ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 21
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2020 MLB playoffs thread
Deberg_1990 07:15 PM 10-06-2020
Padres vs Dodgers getting ready to start tonight.

Yankees vs Rays going on right now...
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:07 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
It's an entertainment business.if You can't handle adult critical thought, tough crap. Grow up. Only a children's mind thinks all this late game heroics every weekend is natural.

So shut the fuck up with your =billion dollar industries don't cheat and lie for profit ,conspiracy.

These guys practice the same things over and over and over again. But then when it's on the line , they suddenly become you , playing like a coed softball player? Bullfrick.
Then why in the holy hell are you watching?

And for the fucking love of fucking fuck if they’re going to toss a game they don’t do it on that play. Read 8 men out. They didn’t do anything blatant.

And even if you’re going to suggest they’re doing shit to make it exciting they’re not going to have a dude that’s 0 for the century rip one and then the game winner is a dude falls down. That’s not how you engineer entertainment.

Pressure was on and the scrub made a play and the fielders biffed it. That’s all man.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:14 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
It would have been a much closer play if he didn't do a somersault.

Also can we just fucking ban CarlosCarson88 please? Dude ruins every single thread he's in and is clearly either trolling or insane.
[Reply]
backinblack 11:22 PM 10-24-2020
Dodgers choking again, what a shock.

should never let this team in the post season again, they're just embarrassing to watch. Best team in baseball lol.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:28 PM 10-24-2020
All the pressure on Kershaw tomorrow. What could go wrong?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 11:28 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Then why in the holy hell are you watching?

And for the ****ing love of ****ing **** if they’re going to toss a game they don’t do it on that play. Read 8 men out. They didn’t do anything blatant.

And even if you’re going to suggest they’re doing shit to make it exciting they’re not going to have a dude that’s 0 for the century rip one and then the game winner is a dude falls down. That’s not how you engineer entertainment.

Pressure was on and the scrub made a play and the fielders biffed it. That’s all man.
Eight men:They didn't do anything blatant then. Because people are so stupid now, that they can pull it off , be over the top ,now.
Why watch? The same reason anyone else does, movies or a hobby. Entertainment. I collect cards and sports stuff. I'm a second generation sports fan. You know movies are fake but you still watch them. Wrestling. All sports are Entertainment. Not competition. Entertainment.
[Reply]
Sorry 11:56 PM 10-24-2020
It's an entertainment business.if You can't handle adult critical thought, tough crap. Grow up. Only a children's mind thinks all this late game heroics every weekend is natural.

So shut the **** up with your =billion dollar industries don't cheat and lie for profit ,conspiracy.

These guys practice the same things over and over and over again. But then when it's on the line , they suddenly become you , playing like a coed softball player? Bullfrick.
Lol you sound like a tinfoil immature idiot who prob subscribed to Qanon bullshit. “It’s a billion dollar industry so they must pull magical strings, derp” that’s not critical thought, that’s a fucking loser playing sci fi fantasies. You’ve easily never been in an athletic competition nor can you produce any peer reviewed credible studies supporting your claims
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:58 PM 10-24-2020
That is quite possibly the dumbest take I’ve read on this site. The dumbest take in a long and illustrious history of dumb takes. Congratulations.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:58 PM 10-24-2020
Eight men:They didn't do anything blatant then. Because people are so stupid now, that they can pull it off , be over the top ,now.
Why watch? The same reason anyone else does, movies or a hobby. Entertainment. I collect cards and sports stuff. I'm a second generation sports fan. You know movies are fake but you still watch them. Wrestling. All sports are Entertainment. Not competition. Entertainment.
So what exactly are you saying? That the whole entire thing is a theater production and every play is scripted? That one team is decided to be the winner beforehand and the players just have to "do whatever they gotta do" to ensure that outcome? Just curious what exactly your theory entails. I'll buy that refs/umps have tried to rig games. I'll buy that league big wigs favor teams with bigger stars and larger markets. I'll buy that there have been occasions where players have thrown games for monetary gain. But I don't buy that all pro sports are a scripted medium like an episode of frickin Welcome Back Kotter. That's just dumb.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:59 PM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
All the pressure on Kershaw tomorrow. What could go wrong?
:-)

At least it’s not an elimination game.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:02 AM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I love Brett Phillips. Always have

Me too.

I couldn’t be happier for anyone.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:09 AM 10-25-2020
That was insane.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:12 AM 10-25-2020
Dodgers over the last 5-7 years should have almost 3 rings by now. This year they are hands down the best team in baseball and talent alone carried them to the post season. Roberts then proceeds to mismanage the pitching staff year after year after year.

Every Dodger fan in the world knows KJ hasnt been dependable with a 1 run lead since roughly 2016. When I saw him warming up in the top of the 9th, I told my wife 1 run wasnt enough and they need insurance runs. He had no command as seen when the catcher set up low, KJ threw middle or high. Catcher set up high, KJ threw middle or low and his pitches lacked much movement. It was a disaster that falls on Roberts.

Because of pure talent, I still suspect the Dodgers will win the series but it shouldnt be this close. Today Kershaw should have been throwing for the final WS winner. Screw you Roberts.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:13 PM 10-25-2020
I like those Days caps!
But also ,they are kind of minor league_ish
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 07:05 PM 10-25-2020
Hello!!!
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 07:37 PM 10-25-2020
3 to 2.
Seemingly long 3rd inning
[Reply]