ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 77
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
tk13 08:39 PM 04-25-2019
The Simmons comparison is terrible because that's his first strike. I totally agree the NFL will give you one strike, and teams will let things slide. You're all acting like Hill didn't already have his first strike when he came into the league for very similar reasons to Simmons. If Simmons messes up 3 years from now, nobody is going to touch him either.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
What makes a 3 year old crying scared to go talk to his dad? Just....****
Knowing his ass is in trouble. It's not uncommon for 3 year old kids to be scared to face Daddy when they know they're in trouble. I am not saying Tyreek did or did not do anything. But for a youngster to be afraid of Daddy when they are in trouble is nothing new.
[Reply]
Simplicity 08:49 PM 04-25-2019
What makes a 3 year old crying scared to go talk to his dad? Just....****
Uhhhh most 3 yr olds would be scared to go to Daddy after doing something bad or wrong.
[Reply]
Warrick 08:50 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
The Simmons comparison is terrible because that's his first strike. I totally agree the NFL will give you one strike, and teams will let things slide. You're all acting like Hill didn't already have his first strike when he came into the league for very similar reasons to Simmons. If Simmons messes up 3 years from now, nobody is going to touch him either.
If Simmons is as good as Tyreek Hill he will, don't even kid yourself... Big Ben is still in the league... Ray Lewis basically got slapped on the wrist. I remember a lot of people didn't even want Tyreek in the beginning, everything changed once he started making plays. To top it off we just added Frank Clark and you seen how many CP members applauded that move.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:51 PM 04-25-2019
Seriously? Bunch of over reacting, fake mad, snowflakes in here. My dad beat my ass with the belt and I was definitely scared of him right after. Does that mean he was a POS? Fuck no. Should have he had lost his job and had his career ruined? Fuck no. I Love him unconditionally because he taught me the consequences of my actions. Stop over reacting and jumping on the anger mob bandwagon.
[Reply]
-King- 08:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Seriously? Bunch of over reacting, fake mad, snowflakes in here. My dad beat my ass with the belt and I was definitely scared of him right after. Does that mean he was a POS? Fuck no. Should have he had lost his job and had his career ruined? Fuck no. I Love him unconditionally because he taught me the consequences of my actions. Stop over reacting and jumping on the anger mob bandwagon.
Were you 3?
[Reply]
Simplicity 08:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
If Simmons is as good as Tyreek Hill he will, don't even kid yourself... Big Ben is still in the league... Ray Lewis basically got slapped on the wrist. I remember a lot of people didn't even want Tyreek in the beginning, everything changed once he started making plays. To top it off we just added Frank Clark and you seen how many CP members applauded that move.
I really do not understand how people believe that the NFL gives two shits about morality or integrity. The list of past criminals and pos's who got 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances at playing is way too long. Hell wasn't Kraft accused of starting or playing a role in having a prostitute ring? Nothing will happen to him.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Knowing his ass is in trouble. It's not uncommon for 3 year old kids to be scared to face Daddy when they know they're in trouble. I am not saying Tyreek did or did not do anything. But for a youngster to be afraid of Daddy when they are in trouble is nothing new.
Close.
Knowing he's in trouble and knowing what's going to happen. There's a difference between being timid about it, afraid maybe, hesitant even. But crying? What was it she said??? "Go down there because it will end up worse for you"
What was the other part? "You punch him in the chest"? Hill says "OK"

Fuck that. You get a 3 year old acting like that, something is really fucked up.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:56 PM 04-25-2019
A kid just beginning to learn right from wrong definitely deserves a bone breaking beating.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:57 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Were you 3?
Stupid question. Im going to answer just to keep my point going. Yes and when I fucked up I knew what was going to happen throughout my childhood until I was an adult.

Would I hit my kids? No, but thats my choice to not. Fuck anyone who would try to tell me how to raise them.
[Reply]
tk13 08:57 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
I'll be honest, I think you guys are all in a fantasy land. I agree the NFL ignores a lot of problems. I 100% agree. But the difference between all of those instances and Hill was that Hill's violence has involved children and it's been much more violent than simply whipping a kid with a belt. That's a different ballgame I think.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Check and mate.

My days of wearing a good guy badge for the sake of Rodger Goodell and Clark Hunt are dead. What have either of them done for me? Until convicted in a court of law, the court of public opinion and sleezy, half-assed news reporters can straight-up suck my cock.

You don't want this kind of shit? Don't bring it in to the clubhouse from here on out. Until then, my All-World Receiver can come eat Thanksgiving at my table ANYTIME.( just leave the drama over at the drama side of the family's house, please. We good. )
I'll hang with you and 'Reek.

He's gotta leave the crazy lying preggo bitch with the voodoo alone, though.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I'll be honest, I think you guys are all in a fantasy land. I agree the NFL ignores a lot of problems. I 100% agree. But the difference between all of those instances and Hill was that Hill's violence has involved children and it's been much more violent than simply whipping a kid with a belt. That's a different ballgame I think.
Adrian BeatHisSon disagrees
[Reply]
petegz28 09:00 PM 04-25-2019
Close.
Knowing he's in trouble and knowing what's going to happen. There's a difference between being timid about it, afraid maybe, hesitant even. But crying? What was it she said??? "Go down there because it will end up worse for you"
What was the other part? "You punch him in the chest"? Hill says "OK"

**** that. You get a 3 year old acting like that, something is really ****ed up.
Dude crying is not an indicator of anything. Again, not uncommon. As far as the punching in the chest goes we don't know the details of it. I am not condoning it but we also don't know exactly what that means either. We have no idea of any context. You just have her stating that in a conversation she is intentionally recording.

And saying that if you don't do what you're told will only make it worse, again is nothing uncommon.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:01 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
People often become water walkers when it comes to blaming someone else. What Reek did was wrong when it comes to the child, if it plays out like we think it is.

But for people to point out the things he said to his GF is bullshit. I will lay money just about everyone has said mean or hateful things at times to their GF, Wife, Husband, etc. when arguing.
Logic bomb.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 77
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up