ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 7, 2020
eDave 11:16 AM 10-21-2020
All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back Sunday for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

OTHER GAMES AND UPDATES
RELIABLE STREAMS
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:04 PM 10-22-2020
Dang I wish the chiefs were on Sunday night. Now I have figure out how to change the channel in the break room to watch the game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:08 PM 10-22-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Probably because the game will be on FOX now and CBS has the double header this week.

NFL needs to be more flexible with their Sunday afternoon TV strategy.

Faketriots-49ers was the pre-determined featured late game when the schedule came out in May, but there is no reason why the NFL couldn’t switch the Titans-Steelers game to that featured game.
Actually, somebody posted the explanation in the Raiders COVID thread.

They moved the game to make sure they actually have a Sunday night game. There's a chance the Raiders can't play so by moving their game to 4pm, they can just reschedule it if they have to.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:46 PM 10-22-2020
Damn. I was looking forward to a pat/CEH/Bell piss pounding of the donks and then watching Brady shove his fist up the raider's ass. Much disappoint.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:22 AM 10-25-2020
I believe this is our first game with Harlan/Green. Should be better than the rest of the announcers.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:31 PM 10-25-2020
Get me a good stream gents. Damn Reddit gone this year. Those were legit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:37 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You have to look through the list to get a truly great stream but NFL Bite hasn't let me down yet.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:40 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You have to look through the list to get a truly great stream but NFL Bite hasn't let me down yet.
Haven’t tried that yet.

Quality post. Rep.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:02 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I usually have to shop around a few different links of theirs to find a decent one, but you can usually get something good on Buffstreamz
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up