ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters to the Ravens
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 10-15-2019
*gulp*

My @NFL moles are telling me that @marcuspeters has been traded to @Ravens.

— Rob Parker (@RobParkerFS1) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
TribalElder 06:12 PM 10-20-2019
Peters had a nice pick 6 today

I think he is still playing on his rookie deal so he might be playing for a contract this season as well

I could be wrong though
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:13 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What are the odds of this guy ending up in New England, cleaning up his act and achieving his full potential?
Zero
[Reply]
FAX 06:16 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sure but it has more impact. That's the whole point of his game. I actually wouldn't mind the burns if he would attempt to tackle. The burns are a result of his playstyle which I would never take away from. The tackling part is pure lack of effort and thats what drove me crazy when I was here. But yeah, I'll take him getting burnt a few times if it means think leading the league in picks and touchdowns which he does since he was drafted.
That's the argument ...

I don't buy it, though. The Great Game is a team sport. Most DCs aren't going to be able to deal with it.

He might fit the Ravens very well, though. We'll see.

FAX
[Reply]
-King- 06:24 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
That's the argument ...

I don't buy it, though. The Great Game is a team sport. Most DCs aren't going to be able to deal with it.

He might fit the Ravens very well, though. We'll see.

FAX
Turnovers are the single most impactful thing in football next to touchdowns.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:29 PM 10-20-2019
Yes and he gave up a lot of TD's... Much more than he scored. Just ask a Rams Fan... They wanted him gone. If he was good, or even halfway decent, do you think the Rams would have given up two first and a fourth to strengthen the position. Hell no, he was below average and I'm sure a team wrecker there as well.
[Reply]
srvy 06:37 PM 10-20-2019
I cant wait for Earl Thomas to flatten that nose even more in the locker room after his no tackle no try shit.
[Reply]
-King- 07:06 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Yes and he gave up a lot of TD's... Much more than he scored. Just ask a Rams Fan... They wanted him gone. If he was good, or even halfway decent, do you think the Rams would have given up two first and a fourth to strengthen the position. Hell no, he was below average and I'm sure a team wrecker there as well.
Lol he didn't give up THAT many TDs.

Fwiw, he had 19 interceptions and 5 forced fumbles in 4 years with the Chiefs. Those are elite numbers. Unless you can show he allowed 19+ touchdowns, he clearly was a net positive for the chiefs.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:12 PM 10-20-2019
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ades-last-week

Dorsey didn’t want Peters
[Reply]
stevieray 09:14 PM 10-20-2019
that, and Special Teams.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:20 PM 10-20-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Well, bye... still

He’s trying hard for Baltimore at first, just like every other stop of his... he will turn back into a problem soon enough you suckers
Yep. He refuses to tackle and can't cover. Just a route jumper and Baltimore will soon find this out.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:48 PM 10-20-2019
:-) Fuck Marcus Peters.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:59 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-) **** Marcus Peters.
This.
[Reply]
threebag 04:33 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-) Fuck Marcus Peters.
Yip
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:57 AM 10-21-2019
Lol he didn't give up THAT many TDs.

Fwiw, he had 19 interceptions and 5 forced fumbles in 4 years with the Chiefs. Those are elite numbers. Unless you can show he allowed 19+ touchdowns, he clearly was a net positive for the chiefs.
So I take it you never post about a "soft" defense, because Peters was the poster child for soft.

Also, What was Peters best year with the Chiefs... thought so.
[Reply]
-King- 08:52 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
So I take it you never post about a "soft" defense, because Peters was the poster child for soft.

Also, What was Peters best year with the Chiefs... thought so.
I literally posted about his lack of effort when it comes to tackling a few posts ago. Are you reading?

And his best year was probably his second year.

And what does the thought so mean? :-) Did you make some kind of point asking me when his best year was?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 20
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up