ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 361
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:02 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:

whos boy wonder
Kid that has worked for me for years.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:07 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Here tell him you found some rims for his sweet ride

[Reply]
SAUTO 09:09 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by mac459:
Here tell him you found some rims for his sweet ride

It's about the best kit money can buy, I will give it that.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:11 PM 03-31-2016
It's good he isn't skipping out on cheap shit..but Lambo doors yuck..does Lambo even do Lambo doors anymore
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:14 PM 03-31-2016
Hey man where is your shop located..I might have you do some work on my jeep this summer if you got the time
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:14 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by mac459:
It's good he isn't skipping out on cheap shit..but Lambo doors yuck..does Lambo even do Lambo doors anymore
Lol, I know, I know...
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:15 PM 03-31-2016

About like this he says
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:18 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hey Hometeam you going to be in KC for the end of the PowerTour on June 17th? Its at the speedway.

Maybe we can have the first ever CP drag race.:-)
O shit im in.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:22 PM 03-31-2016
Oh in that case..

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:23 PM 03-31-2016

About like this he says
Not as bad as I was picturing in my head..his car so he can go crazy
[Reply]
hometeam 09:26 PM 03-31-2016
Hey Hometeam you going to be in KC for the end of the PowerTour on June 17th? Its at the speedway.

Maybe we can have the first ever CP drag race.:-)
I have no plans to go to the track at any time this year. Doesnt mean I wont go, but i have nothing planned. My buddies want me to go to street car takeover in STL coming up though. If you want to play with the big boys I have some guys here in central mo that are ready to get down~

My motor is coming back out of the car tomorrow, rear main seal didn't take too well on the new motor. Thing is running like a striped ape~

What kind of times do you think you will turn? Me? I would be happy with a high 11 on a good launch, might have to let my buddy drive it to really see what the best times it can do are. I also don't know if the ten bolt is going to hold much longer, this week of WOT pulls and playing around with the new motor/tuning etc has got it whining like a SOB.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:30 AM 04-01-2016
I have no plans to go to the track at any time this year. Doesnt mean I wont go, but i have nothing planned. My buddies want me to go to street car takeover in STL coming up though. If you want to play with the big boys I have some guys here in central mo that are ready to get down~

My motor is coming back out of the car tomorrow, rear main seal didn't take too well on the new motor. Thing is running like a striped ape~

What kind of times do you think you will turn? Me? I would be happy with a high 11 on a good launch, might have to let my buddy drive it to really see what the best times it can do are. I also don't know if the ten bolt is going to hold much longer, this week of WOT pulls and playing around with the new motor/tuning etc has got it whining like a SOB.
My car should run in the 11's as well depending on the driver . :-) I may be taking it to a chassis dyno to get it tunes a bit after installing the FI set up, mainly fing out what the sweet spot for the timing and AF ratio is.

My guess is you wont have that rear end in it by June.

Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
O shit im in.
Sweet at you making the trip? I knew you were thinking about it.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:54 AM 04-01-2016
My car should run in the 11's as well depending on the driver . :-) I may be taking it to a chassis dyno to get it tunes a bit after installing the FI set up, mainly fing out what the sweet spot for the timing and AF ratio is.

Pretty sure, the 911 won't be done but may take the CTS-V.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:55 AM 04-01-2016

Lol if that rear ends not in it, it wont have one. I just built this new motor, I aint got the cash to put a rear end in it :P
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04-01-2016, 10:58 AM
This message has been deleted by DJ's left nut.
Marcellus 12:38 PM 04-01-2016
Lol if that rear ends not in it, it wont have one. I just built this new motor, I aint got the cash to put a rear end in it :P
When you eventually reach the inevitable I recommend these guys.

http://www.quickperformance.com/
[Reply]
Page 151 of 361
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Up