ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 92
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:00 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by BuffaloProud:
what was the final score there chief? like that pun??
Chiefs won by 2 possessions at Buffalo
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:00 PM 01-21-2021
Tom, knew his time was running short in NE, that buffalo was closing the gap... He ran scared to the NFC... i hope TB beats GB and after the SB tom will bow down to Josh and Josh will take the crown that he deserves now and for the next decade and and a half....
Say hi to your bud fig in the quiet room... now go away.

Shoo Go GIF from Bye GIFs

[Reply]
Why Not? 10:02 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Heh, thanks for the offer and if I was closer I'd take you up on it.

*checks Ticketmaster*

Cheap seats down to $525, making progress. :-):-)
:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:03 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Heh, thanks for the offer and if I was closer I'd take you up on it.

*checks Ticketmaster*

Cheap seats down to $525, making progress. :-):-)
My buddy had season tickets and is selling me one for $150.00. We had season tickets together for almost 2 decades, so can't wait.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:06 PM 01-21-2021
look, you have a good team, but hear me out... we passed on mahomes, got a pro bowl shut down corner, defensive captain and pro bowler at middle line backer in edmunds and oh by the way an emerging pro bowl caliber left tackle in dawkins.. all with that one trade. i would rather have josh allen any day over mahomes... your pretty boy qb can keep making national commercials, josh has the moxie, will, desire and the gun slinger mentality of never quit i have not seen since jim kelly, brett favre or aaron rodgers.. you say shut down diggs- i say you are delusional. kc does not have have a shut down cb.. miami has one, the rams have one- did not matter... come back down to reality folks... you are drinking the koolaid.. if you want to talk about that week 6 matchup, look at the lineup. buffalo had numerous injuries (not making excuses) and still played kc tough... enjoy the game and remember in 2 weeks from sunday, all four qb's playing in this weekend will have a sb ring....

Why no do people say stuff like this about Mahomes like he isn’t already the best come from behind QB in the NFL currently and possibly ever? Even mentioning Allen in this context with Mahomes is insulting to Mahomes’ accomplishments in the face of adversity. Those kinds of things are exactly why Bills fans are coming off so insecure and unknowledgeable.
[Reply]
bobbything 10:07 PM 01-21-2021
look, you have a good team, but hear me out... we passed on mahomes, got a pro bowl shut down corner, defensive captain and pro bowler at middle line backer in edmunds and oh by the way an emerging pro bowl caliber left tackle in dawkins.. all with that one trade. i would rather have josh allen any day over mahomes... your pretty boy qb can keep making national commercials, josh has the moxie, will, desire and the gun slinger mentality of never quit i have not seen since jim kelly, brett favre or aaron rodgers.. you say shut down diggs- i say you are delusional. kc does not have have a shut down cb.. miami has one, the rams have one- did not matter... come back down to reality folks... you are drinking the koolaid.. if you want to talk about that week 6 matchup, look at the lineup. buffalo had numerous injuries (not making excuses) and still played kc tough... enjoy the game and remember in 2 weeks from sunday, all four qb's playing in this weekend will have a sb ring....
So you’ve literally never seen Mahomes play.
[Reply]
rydogg58 10:08 PM 01-21-2021
I'm really glad those guys on your team can all get together and show each other their pro bowl rings. It's almost like they can feel as if they've accomplished something. I'm sure it pales in comparison to how most of the guys on our team feel when they all get together and show off the rings they got from winning the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:13 PM 01-21-2021
Tom, knew his time was running short in NE, that buffalo was closing the gap... He ran scared to the NFC... i hope TB beats GB and after the SB tom will bow down to Josh and Josh will take the crown that he deserves now and for the next decade and and a half....
Josh ain't taking shit from Mahomes.

Buffalo is going to get stomped on. Look what happened when people put Lamar over Mahomes in a player poll.

Mahomes is coming for you.:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:14 PM 01-21-2021
look, you have a good team, but hear me out... we passed on mahomes, got a pro bowl shut down corner, defensive captain and pro bowler at middle line backer in edmunds and oh by the way an emerging pro bowl caliber left tackle in dawkins.. all with that one trade. i would rather have josh allen any day over mahomes.
I LOLed here, Patrick is otherworldly good and no one on here thought he would be an HOF QB caliber talent with the very real possibility Mahomes being the GOAT when it's all said and done. Allen isn't in Mahomes' stratosphere
[Reply]
trndobrd 10:22 PM 01-21-2021
i would rather have josh allen any day over mahomes..

josh allen plays for the Bills. You should be very happy.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:24 PM 01-21-2021
Bills fans are like the retarded version of the Alexuals.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:24 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
My buddy had season tickets and is selling me one for $150.00. We had season tickets together for almost 2 decades, so can't wait.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:52 PM 01-21-2021
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:34 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
No shit talk about delusional lmao
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:41 PM 01-21-2021
Bills road record

Jets= won 10-18
Miami= won 28-31
Pats= won 9- 38
Zona= lost 32- 30
Donks= won 19- 48
Raiders= won 23- 30
Niners= won 24- 34 (against Nick Mullens)
Titans= lost 16- 42

Not too many monsters there...and the decent teams they played they either lost or had a very tight win. Their best results have all come at home thus far.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 92
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up