ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 386
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
patteeu 06:28 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Ramsey raped her, didn't he? I assumed he was talking about the Ramsey wedding because there wasn't snow when she marriage Khal Drogo, iirc.
Obviously, I'm confused. :-)

Too much rape going on!
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:32 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Obviously, I'm confused. :-)

Too much rape going on!
yeah, I was like wtf? wrong rape!.. but figured you would notice the mistake, and correct it yourself.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:39 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So when Dany was talking to Jon Snow at Dragonstone....she talked about being raped. Was she referring to Khal Drogo? Or am I missing another time when she was raped?
That's the only time I know of. However her brother grabbed a tit before he gave her away. That's pretty creepy almost-rape
[Reply]
OldSchool 10:17 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

This is the best thing ever.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:17 PM 08-03-2017
Spoiler through S7 E3:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Why Not? 10:31 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
Brilliant.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:00 AM 08-04-2017
'Previewed' Ep 4.

Spoiler!

Spoilers aside, it's a right cracker of an episode, among the best yet. If you 'have access' I cannot think of an epsiode I'd recommend higher. My only reservation is what I saw was 46 minutes, suggesting there will be even more when the episode airs Sunday.

MoF, in all, the episode was so good, the quality so bad, and the cut so short, that I wouldn't be surprised if the leak wasn't stealth marketing by HBO. If I didn't have it already I'd be sorely tempted to sign up by this.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:35 PM 08-04-2017

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:06 PM 08-04-2017
No one is going to comment on Highgarden supposedly being taken in a day? Pretty bad for supposedly being a castle of a major family. Highgarden should of been able to hold out for months.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:15 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
No one is going to comment on Highgarden supposedly being taken in a day? Pretty bad for supposedly being a castle of a major family. Highgarden should of been able to hold out for months.
I'll chalk it up to not being a crucial battle, and Olenna explaining away that they didn't fight very well. Not like we needed weeks of siege footage. It was simply 'take Highgarden off the table' story pruning.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:18 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'll chalk it up to not being a crucial battle, and Olenna explaining away that they didn't fight very well. Not like we needed weeks of siege footage. It was simply 'take Highgarden off the table' story pruning.
That and the bulk of the Tyrell forces are supposed to be at Dragon Stone
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:22 PM 08-04-2017
The house was kind of in shambles as well. The only one of note left was Lady Olenna. There has to have been a pretty low morale there after what happened in King's Landing.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:29 PM 08-04-2017
So uh... Ep 4 is out there.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:02 PM 08-04-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The house was kind of in shambles as well. The only one of note left was Lady Olenna. There has to have been a pretty low morale there after what happened in King's Landing.
The castle itself should be able to withstand a siege easily for at least a month. They were designed that way, to be able to be held with minimal soldiers.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:09 PM 08-04-2017
'Previewed' Ep 4.

Spoiler!

Spoilers aside, it's a right cracker of an episode, among the best yet. If you 'have access' I cannot think of an epsiode I'd recommend higher. My only reservation is what I saw was 46 minutes, suggesting there will be even more when the episode airs Sunday.

MoF, in all, the episode was so good, the quality so bad, and the cut so short, that I wouldn't be surprised if the leak wasn't stealth marketing by HBO. If I didn't have it already I'd be sorely tempted to sign up by this.

Well it's only supposed to be a 50 minute episode.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 386
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up