ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 164 of 315
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174214264 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:03 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
Why are you such a garbage head coach that all these future hall of famers can't get their shit together?
I was 14-2 in the last league

i can only assume far too much tinkering was done with the sim
[Reply]
lewdog 06:21 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I was 14-2 in the last league

i can only assume far too much tinkering was done with the sim
Maybe banging dudes has cut into your game planning?!?!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:30 PM 12-17-2019
Well to be fair sacks should have been adjusted, Greg Hardy for me had like 32 sacks in one season for me
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:31 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Well to be fair sacks should have been adjusted, Greg Hardy for me had like 32 sacks in one season for me
Heh. I remember that. He was on a rampage through the league.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 07:21 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think there are four or five spots that are being autodrafted right now, so if you know folks, feel free to refer them to us.
Cool, I just posted it on another forum I post on. Is the best way to get them connected to provide you with their email?
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:12 PM 12-17-2019
Cool, I just posted it on another forum I post on. Is the best way to get them connected to provide you with their email?
Yep. Just pm them to me and cdcox. Thanks!
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:39 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think there are four or five spots that are being autodrafted right now, so if you know folks, feel free to refer them to us.
If you want another person to take over a league 2 team, I'd be willing to.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:05 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
If you want another person to take over a league 2 team, I'd be willing to.
Excellent! I'll ask cdcox to set you up.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:16 PM 12-18-2019
I have opened rosters for week 8, planning sims for tomorrow night.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:38 PM 12-18-2019
Making my best effort at a Brendan Daly 'mush rush' line in League 2.

Jonathan Allen - Javon Hargrave - Kenny Clark - Arik Armstead

Putting some BEEF on that line. Over 1200 lbs of starting defensive lineman on that front.

Gonna be interested to see what all this sim can possibly take into account because brotha, it's gonna be hard to push that line around. They really should be able to collapse that pocket with some regularity.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 01:14 PM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Making my best effort at a Brendan Daly 'mush rush' line in League 2.

Jonathan Allen - Javon Hargrave - Kenny Clark - Arik Armstead

Putting some BEEF on that line. Over 1200 lbs of starting defensive lineman on that front.

Gonna be interested to see what all this sim can possibly take into account because brotha, it's gonna be hard to push that line around. They really should be able to collapse that pocket with some regularity.
It'll be interesting to see your d-line up against my o-line. I didn't have the choice of a solid QB by time I started tuning into the draft, so I opted to go with a strong ground game.

Lane Johnson - Mark Glowinski - Travis Frederick/J.C. Tretter - Joe Feliciano - Ryan Ramczyk

Glowinski and Feliciano have really started coming on this year and PFF has them both in their top ten. Not sure if the sim will represent that growth right away, but in a season or two I expect them both to be solid.

Leonard Fournette and Matt Brieda get to run behind those two.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 08:40 PM 12-19-2019
What happens with players who retired?

One of the new owners in league 2 had Andrew Luck autodrafted for him in the first round and he's curious how that impacts his team.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:50 PM 12-19-2019
What happens with players who retired?

One of the new owners in league 2 had Andrew Luck autodrafted for him in the first round and he's curious how that impacts his team.
He'll have Andrew Luck for one season, and will then give him a nice going away dinner after that. I'd recommend only signing him to a one-year contract. If he signs him to a five-year contract he's going to eat those salary points with no payoff.

This is really only occurring because we're offering a bonus 2018 season given the timing of startup. In this draft, there are guys who played in 2018 and were then out of the league, so that's something to think about when drafting. You can always draft a guy if you need him, but you'll know that he's gone after this season. Going forward, the drafts will occur before the NFL season so you may not know. It's the uncertainty that makes it fun.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:37 PM 12-19-2019
Sims are going up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:56 PM 12-19-2019
Well the vaunted Columbia defense put up its second no-show of the season.

Fortunately Issaquah was WORSE. Fitzmagic with 400 yards passing and Kerryon Johnson continued his ultimately doomed MVP caliber campaign (I'll miss ya, bud).

A wild one for sure but it's good to see the O pick up the defense on an off day.
[Reply]
Page 164 of 315
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174214264 > Last »
Up