ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BucEyedPea, Come Do an AMA!
dlphg9 09:45 AM 08-06-2020
Hey BEP,

Was wondering if you would be interested in doing an AMA (Ask Me Anything). Idk if anyone else has a million questions for you, but I sure do!

I promise I'm not trolling. Just genuinely curious about some things.

WILL YOU DO AN AMA?

Check yes or no.

|****|
|____|
Yes I will do that!

|****|
|____|
No, I am not interested, but thanks for the offer!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:09 PM 08-06-2020
Yeah, she posts in the lounge about as much as Taco John or Baby Lee; she'll never see this.
[Reply]
scho63 12:15 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How many of you can say you have gotten positive rep from BEP? Cuz I can.
Originally Posted by luv:
I can.
Multiple times from her

58 Positive
0 Negative

I've given her:
25 Positive
0 Negative
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:16 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
It's dipshit9.

Thats the fuck.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:19 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Let's all post pictures of what we think BEP looks like- that should be fun! :-)

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:23 PM 08-06-2020
As Honorary owner of BEP's Avatar (and possibly record holder as well) i suppose it's my duty to say something.

CP wouldn't be the same with out BEP. She's an original Karen. She was a Karen before the internet made Karens famous. She was abusing and mis-using the term Marxist long before the current batch of Trumpers added it to their vocabulary.

Her list of connections is endless. She always seems to know someone who's an expert on the subject at hand, and who also happens to agree with her.

She knows more about war and weaponology than any General and has better foreign policy than any president.

She once boycotted the NFL over kneeling, then subsequently bragged about throwing a SB party, inviting friends over and cooking for a SB that she claimed she didn't watch...but was on her T.V...

She once threatened to cancel her Netflix upon learning that Obama was involved and claimed that she would write them a nasty letter explaining why, but since then has gone on to express some of her current favorite Netflix series.

She's an award winning graphic designer who once claimed that layering pictures off the internet next to each other and drawing a targeting reticle (a circle with two lines) could only be accomplished by a professional, therefore the signs had to have been paid for by George Soros.

This award winning graphic designer ridicules the use of templates, but once was caught making an "Original" signature by stealing a photo off the web and writing "happy easter" on it. This award winning graphic designer and web design maven is still learning how Google Image Search works. That's ok.

She's a print shop expert, despite not having any knowledge on the cost of prints. (But she'll school you on typography!)

She claims that web templates are for losers and real web designers write code, though she doesn't have the slightest idea of how even SEO works, let alone HTML.

She's an expert in everything yet seemingly knows nothing and would shit on her own parents just to win an argument.

She is the quintessential Karen. But she's OUR Karen.
[Reply]
scho63 12:39 PM 08-06-2020

[Reply]
scho63 12:39 PM 08-06-2020

[Reply]
scho63 12:41 PM 08-06-2020

[Reply]
scho63 12:41 PM 08-06-2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:45 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:

[Reply]
loochy 12:46 PM 08-06-2020
I kinda think she looks like this:

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:53 PM 08-06-2020
I’ve gotten pos rep from her. Also some neg because I threw a fit when she went off an ill informed deep end about subsidies.

Here, I’ll do my best to get her in here.

If you don’t have celiacs disease gluten free doesn’t do anything for you.

If that doesn’t perk up her Spidey sense we may need to do a wellness check.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:55 PM 08-06-2020
You guys must not care about all the mean ass thumbs downs you're in for!

That cunt needs to be dicked down and heavily medicated. I think we need to send billay out there all expenses paid just to lick her ASS.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:55 PM 08-06-2020
I don't know her personally, but my cousin is one of the top freelance photographers in Florida (used to be the CEO of Amazon) and he snapped this one of BEP.

[Reply]
Pablo 12:55 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’ve gotten pos rep from her. Also some beg because I threw a fit when she went off an ill informed deep end about subsidies.

Here, I’ll do my best to get her in here.

If you don’t have celiacs disease gluten free doesn’t do anything for you.

If that doesn’t perk up her Spidey sense we may need to do a wellness check.
Lol I forgot about her fake illness.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up