Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Travis Kelce confirms break up with GF
Titty Meat 07:35 AM 08-06-2020
http://ow.ly/S4gd50ASjEa

Celebrity News
NFL Player Travis Kelce Confirms breakup
Travis Kelce Kayla Nicole
Roommates, last night Travis Kelce confirmed that he no longer is in a relationship with his longtime girlfriend Kayla Nicole. In a tweet and delete around 10:30pm last night, someone alleged that he cheated on her, an allegation he denied.

TMZ post a screen shot of the tweet where he simply responded, “This is fake news..a.. and not why Kayla and I broke up…take all you hatred somewhere else please.” Kayla has since deleted all photos of him on her Instagram. We first reported their relationship back in 2017, click here!
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 12:11 PM 08-06-2020
No matter how hot, there’s always some guy that’s sick of her shit. Dude is still young and probably needs to work on his frame game.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:17 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Why's she a skank? Maybe she's not my flavor, but I don't think I'd call her a skank.
Yeah, I kind of liked her. She was pretty, and in some of the videos I've seen she was kinda funny. I dunno, she did not seem like a skank to me...
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:17 PM 08-06-2020
Kayla has since deleted all photos of him on her Instagram.

Sounds pretty immature. She is one of those girls. Social media image is everything- good thing nobody will know she dated a future HOF football player.
[Reply]
luv 12:21 PM 08-06-2020
I'm in a Facebook group called Chiefs Chicks. I was skeptical when someone I know invited me, but there are actually some women on there who know their shit. More of the "this player is so hot" types, though. Reading their comments on this, and then coming in here to read your comments on this reminds me just how different men and women are. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 12:43 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm in a Facebook group called Chiefs Chicks. I was skeptical when someone I know invited me, but there are actually some women on there who know their shit. More of the "this player is so hot" types, though. Reading their comments on this, and then coming in here to read your comments on this reminds me just how different men and women are. :-)
Who's hot on our team? Kelce? Mahomes, maybe just because he's the star? HB with his unnatural teeth? Most everyone else is an ugly mofo.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:50 PM 08-06-2020
Who's hot on our team? Kelce? Mahomes, maybe just because he's the star? HB with his unnatural teeth? Most everyone else is an ugly mofo.
Gehrig Dieter
[Reply]
loochy 12:52 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Gehrig Dieter
:-) Dude is ugly as hell...but he still got a hot ass woman
[Reply]
Pants 12:52 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Sometimes banging that same tang gets old yo.

I'm sure it was a PIIHB situation.
Sometimes?
[Reply]
luv 12:52 PM 08-06-2020
Kelce, Mahomes, Butker, and Mathieu. They were unhappy to see Butker go because of his amazing foot.
[Reply]
loochy 12:54 PM 08-06-2020
Kelce, Mahomes, Butker, and Mathieu. They were unhappy to see Butker go because of his amazing foot.
Wait, did Harry Butt go somewhere? Or do you mean Colquitt?
[Reply]
Pants 12:55 PM 08-06-2020
I'm guessing you mean Colquitt when you say Butker? :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:56 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Sometimes?
Point taken
[Reply]
58-4ever 01:00 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Gracie is on line one.
He is almost exclusively black women.... and Kayla was soooo hot
[Reply]
58-4ever 01:01 PM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yeah, I kind of liked her. She was pretty, and in some of the videos I've seen she was kinda funny. I dunno, she did not seem like a skank to me...
Definitely not a skank. She’s done some good work in TV too
[Reply]
luv 01:24 PM 08-06-2020
Wait, did Harry Butt go somewhere? Or do you mean Colquitt?
The way they talked, Butker is gone. I hadn't heard that news, but thought maybe it was just something I hadn't kept up on.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up