ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Bryan Singer and turmoil off and on set
Tribal Warfare 12:28 PM 07-31-2020

Despite its success, it's incomplete to view #XMen without considering the public allegations #BryanSinger has faced, including sexual assault

— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) July 31, 2020

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:47 PM 07-31-2020
Rumors have been swirling around this guy for years.

I guess it’s all coming to light now.
[Reply]
scho63 03:08 AM 08-03-2020
Suddenly a guy they ALL knew was a fucking predator is taboo and a bad guy.

Fucking hypocrites of Hollywood.
[Reply]
sully1983 03:52 AM 08-04-2020
There are plenty of pics from his infamous pool parties on the internet(A couple of the pics I've seen are him dressed as a priest. won't post them out of respect to the young victims/ plus its so ****ed up/disturbing imo)

For the longest time, I had no clue he was such a creepy gay predator as I loved X-Men & X2. Crazy.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:52 AM 08-04-2020
Hmm. I never knew any of that shit about Singer. Kind of wish I still didn't.

Any set with him and Spacey on it must have been a veritable mine field for young male actors. But I guess the women were safe.

Perhaps he should go to Europe and hang out with Roman Polanski for a while. That should rehabilitate his image with the Hollywood types.
[Reply]
RockChalk 07:59 AM 08-04-2020
I'm waiting for Dane's opinion on him before deciding on whether he is a scumbag pedophile or a piece of shit pedophile.
[Reply]
eDave 02:20 AM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
I'm waiting for Dane's opinion on him before deciding on whether he is a scumbag pedophile or a piece of shit pedophile.
A guy like Dane will most likely wait for all the evidence to be presented in a court of law before offering a factual opinion. The man simply does not enter a thread without knowing his facts.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:50 AM 08-05-2020

Uh if you are sexually confused you don't have to take it out on others in sexual assaults. I'm not buying this as a defense as actor Magneto has to say they wearn't able to come out of the closet that is not an excuse to abuse others.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:38 AM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

Uh if you are sexually confused you don't have to take it out on others in sexual assaults. I'm not buying this as a defense as actor Magneto has to say they wearn't able to come out of the closet that is not an excuse to abuse others.
That wasn't exactly a ringing character endorsement. He was also pretty quick to lump Singer in with Spacey.
[Reply]
Up