ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 84
« First < 34748081828384
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Bowser 05:11 PM 03-21-2024
Shawn Ryan does a really good job getting people off the beaten path in to interview, but the people are always highly relevant with what's happening in the world.

This interview with Billy Carson is even FURTHER off the beaten path, but still fascinating. They cover most of the major "conspiracies" going today. Long listen, but worth the time....

[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:07 AM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Shawn Ryan does a really good job getting people off the beaten path in to interview, but the people are always highly relevant with what's happening in the world.

This interview with Billy Carson is even FURTHER off the beaten path, but still fascinating. They cover most of the major "conspiracies" going today. Long listen, but worth the time....

If you've never watched "the why files" (youTube)......very similar, and entertaining.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:52 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
Somehow they've managed to travel millions of light years, but don't know how to land the damn things. Or they travel that far, only to turn around and fly away 5 seconds after they get here. What's even more coincidental is that only military pilots have seen UFO's, but the thousand of commercial pilots that spend all day flying around have never seen anything.
Why you think it’s millions of miles? What if they come from the middle of the earth via Antarctica, or under the ocean.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 84
« First < 34748081828384
Up