ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 163
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Kiimo 02:42 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Those scars have magically vanished...I sure its disappointing for all the witch burners.

Take a break and leave the thread for a while, you're losing it.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 02:43 PM 04-25-2019
But..there IS a reason he wasn't charged...it's called lack of evidence.

Judging by the DA's comment...he had a hard-on to find something that warranted charges. They couldn't...end of story.
Exactly! I've been rolling with the ol' innocent until proven guilty thing.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:44 PM 04-25-2019
I only posted the pictures that were being talked about, I never said it was a scar or had anything to do with Tyreek. But if we find out tonight that it did, cut him. Today.
[Reply]
loochy 02:45 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I only posted the pictures that were being talked about, I never said it was a scar or had anything to do with Tyreek. But if we find out tonight that it did, cut him. Today.
Well yeah...but who was the a-hole that kept this info from the DA while the investigation was going on? That's just as crappy.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:46 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
One issue with people like KK who talk about only caring about what’s best for the child who are also trying to get him cut and hoping he gets caught abusing are not actually hoping or wanting what’s best for the child.

If you want what’s best for the child you actually should hope that if anything happened it was an accident or punishment gone wrong but that no malice, habitual issues, or straight up lying are present. But people seem to want Hill specifically to be demonized and brought down which isn’t best for the child.

The best thing at this point is CPS involved to facilitate improvements in the family dynamics, and specifically the parents, so they learn what’s appropriate and reasonable. We should be hoping for counseling and parenting classes to produce change that improves them as people and parents which ultimately is what would be best for the child.

Until something comes out that would make that an impossible option (such as habitual abuse even if “minor,” alcohol or anger issues taken out on the child, excessive force, using the child as a pawn in the relationship, or straight up not caring about him) that is what we should be hoping for.
No..they want Hill's head on a spike and the child to enter the foster care system...you know, instead of resolving their family/patenting issues and living the dream life and opportunity that $100 million offers.

This is actually the best case scenario that played out...but their "Feels" dont want to hear it. They dont give a shit about what's best for the kid...they want to see Hill burn. VENGEANCE....

I half-jokingly said...we should fast-forward to Hill jr when he's 23 and struggling to pay his way through school.....and ask him how happy he is not to be set for life.
[Reply]
Codered 02:48 PM 04-25-2019
Because already admitting to assaulting on his pregnant girlfriend, having your son taken from your home and not returned still that I know of, and accused of some pretty ugly things should give us all trust that he is a good father.

Give me a break.
[Reply]
tmax63 02:50 PM 04-25-2019
I don't remember anyone saying anything like that at all in the 1658 posts in this thread.
[Reply]
nychief 02:50 PM 04-25-2019
No..they want Hill's head on a spike and the child to enter the foster care system...you know, instead of resolving their family/patenting issues and living the dream life and opportunity that $100 million offers.

This is actually the best case scenario that played out...but their "Feels" dont want to hear it. They dont give a shit about what's best for the kid...they want to see Hill burn. VENGEANCE....
And you want a wide receiver.
[Reply]
Codered 02:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
I don't remember anyone saying anything like that at all in the 1658 posts in this thread.
That was a response to wanting Hill's head on a spike and wanting vengeance. It has nothing to do that he earned the reputation that he has.
[Reply]
srvy 02:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I'm making a general statement.

I'm not going to presume the worst.
I know you are Stevie.

Thats a jagged scar like what could happen in a car , bike or playground accident. I wonder if it was ever entered into evidence. And if it has disappeared it would probably be due to some pretty good reconstruction surgery. That would be documented and I am pretty sure the emergency room physician would have asked a lot of questions to file on the child's medical records.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:56 PM 04-25-2019
One issue with people like KK who talk about only caring about what’s best for the child who are also trying to get him cut and hoping he gets caught abusing are not actually hoping or wanting what’s best for the child.

If you want what’s best for the child you actually should hope that if anything happened it was an accident or punishment gone wrong but that no malice, habitual issues, or straight up lying are present. But people seem to want Hill specifically to be demonized and brought down which isn’t best for the child.

The best thing at this point is CPS involved to facilitate improvements in the family dynamics, and specifically the parents, so they learn what’s appropriate and reasonable. We should be hoping for counseling and parenting classes to produce change that improves them as people and parents which ultimately is what would be best for the child.

Until something comes out that would make that an impossible option (such as habitual abuse even if “minor,” alcohol or anger issues taken out on the child, excessive force, using the child as a pawn in the relationship, or straight up not caring about him) that is what we should be hoping for.
I applaud this post.

Many of us here were spanked or hit by our parents when we were kids. Our parents weren't bad people, but they were just taught that that's what you do when the kid acts up. If it's not acceptable, teach the parents or grandparents or whoever did this that it's not acceptable. As long as they're not evil, they'll learn, and everyone will be better off.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
And you want a wide receiver.
Hill's private family affairs isn't anyone's business...my sole knowledge of his existence hinges on that he is a WR for the Chiefs and should end there.

Let the legal system decide what is the best course of action for the Hills...not some cow from the Star...who gets all emotional about things that have zero bearing on her life.

Gossip is the venom drip from a snake's fang....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
That's fine Stat Boy. I told you before, you're not nearly as important as you think you are, or try to be.
No, no; you have an obligation to the rest of the board here. If you win, he needs a vacation. What's good for the Tex is good for the Douchewaffle.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:00 PM 04-25-2019
Hill's private family affairs isn't anyone's business...my sole knowledge of his existence hinges on that he is a WR for the Chiefs and should end there.

Let the legal system decide what is the best course of action for the Hills...not some cow from the Star...who gets all emotional about things that have zero bearing on her life.

Gossip is the venom drip from a snake's fang....
Damn straight.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:02 PM 04-25-2019

Agree. And KK is just an attention whore. He always has been and he always will be. He's some for of SJW, so he just rages whenever he can. I guess he thinks it helps his public image.

And look at some of the original and loudest #MeToo SJW folks, as it turns out many of them were as guilty as anybody else. Perhaps KK is hiding his own dark side, IDK?
[Reply]
Page 111 of 163
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161 > Last »
Up