ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3555 of 4874
« First < 2555305534553505354535513552355335543555 355635573558355935653605365540554555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:13 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Chris Jones and MAYBE 2 others on your D could get snaps on Denver’s D. Our entire WR core is better than what you guys have too. Bolles and Meinerz would start for you too. Your roster outside of Mahomes, Jones, a few pieces on the OL and Kelce is trash.
:-) At least you believe your nonsense. One team is 5-2 playing one of the toughest schedules in the NFL. This same team has hosted an AFC record FOUR straight AFCCGs and has a 13 game winning streak against their division rival. The other has a “loaded” “Top 5” roster and is 3-5 with two wins against teams most likely drafting top 5 after giving up a ton in picks and money for an overrated QB. I think I will take the former team’s roster over the latter every day.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:28 PM 10-31-2022
Mahomes, Reid and Kelce cover up a lot of warts. They've been together for 5 years, the Broncos' O has been together for 5 months.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:38 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They have about the same number of blitzes, yet Karl has 3x more pressures and 6x more hurries! Whoa!!
You know that “blitzes” are not the same as “pass rushing snaps”, right?
[Reply]
TEX 09:38 PM 10-31-2022
Mahomes, Reid and Kelce cover up a lot of warts. They've been together for 5 years, the Broncos' O has been together for 5 months.
When Mahomes, Reid and Kelce had been together 5 months, things were GREAT! NOTHING at all like the Denver O shit show.
[Reply]
TEX 09:41 PM 10-31-2022
Chris Jones and MAYBE 2 others on your D could get snaps on Denver’s D. Our entire WR corps is better than what you guys have too. Bolles and Meinerz would start for you too. Your roster outside of Mahomes, Jones, a few pieces on the OL and Kelce is trash.
Your entire WR core is SHIT, just like your QB and HC. Just a few reasons why Denver BLOWS and why they're going to finish in last place again with a sub .500 record. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:43 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
When Mahomes, Reid and Kelce had been together 5 months, things were GREAT! NOTHING at all like the Denver O shit show.
Mahomes sat an entire year before he played and the offense he was plugged into was together for 5 years before he even took over. Continuity matters.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:45 PM 10-31-2022
Mahomes sat an entire year before he played and the offense he was plugged into was together for 5 years before he even took over. Continuity matters.
Remember when he beat Von Miller with backup scrubs?

Good times
[Reply]
TEX 09:47 PM 10-31-2022
Excuses are for LOSERS. That's why you have so many.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:50 PM 10-31-2022
Russell Wilson looked very good in his rookie season as a backup part time before taking over at the end of preseason. He had zero continuity and still looked good.

But now that he’s on a new team filled with players you say are really good he sucks? He’s a 10 year vet.

Either he sucks or the players you pump up suck
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:50 PM 10-31-2022
Chris Jones and MAYBE 2 others on your D could get snaps on Denver’s D. Our entire WR corps is better than what you guys have too. Bolles and Meinerz would start for you too. Your roster outside of Mahomes, Jones, a few pieces on the OL and Kelce is trash.
After Chubb walks and you get nothing for him, your defense will officially be dubbed Surtain and the JAGs. They’ll pine for the days in which the NFL gifted them a bottomfeeder every week and celebrate their bi-annual Randy Gregory sighting. Sure, it’ll be slightly sobering to realize that Walton is writing him checks for $5 mil per sack, but you’ll be comforted by the thought of what it will be like when he plays half a season one day.

Glorious days ahead! By the time you can cut Wilson in four or five years, you’ll be so freaking looooaded it won’t be funny! And from there it’s a simple matter of finding a better QB than Mahomes and a better coach than Reid. God help KC then!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:52 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
You know that “blitzes” are not the same as “pass rushing snaps”, right?
Why yes I do. Are you accusing me of a disingenuous comparison? Who would ever dare to do such a thing here?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:54 PM 10-31-2022
I really cannot think of a single player on Denver’s offense that I would take over ours.

Bolles is pretty close to the same as Brown Jr. there isn’t much disparity there. Denver’s WR’s are both butterfingers with their drops.

Javonte Williams as a talent yes but he doesn’t fit our offense very well so that point is moot.

Yup. Not seeing anyone
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:10 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Remember when he beat Von Miller with backup scrubs?

Good times
Hey, I remember that…

Remember when Matt Moore led the Chiefs to a narrow 30-6 victory in Mile High?

A truly Herculean effort vs a top 5 roster. I could only shake my head in amazement.

I really think there is a sleeping giant residing in Colorado. For some reason, though, every quarterback that they sign fails spectacularly. Can’t put my finger on it. Maybe the intimidation factor of playing for a top 5 roster? You have to admit, it wouldn’t be easy.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:20 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Russell Wilson looked very good in his rookie season as a backup part time before taking over at the end of preseason. He had zero continuity and still looked good.

But now that he’s on a new team filled with players you say are really good he sucks? He’s a 10 year vet.

Either he sucks or the players you pump up suck
Maybe a little of column A and a little of column B?
[Reply]
Holladay 10:53 PM 10-31-2022
Why do you all feed this troll (as per Gaz).

If he truly believes this tripe, he is delusional. Thus irrelevant.

If he is just trolling for his jollies, that makes us a sucker and feeding his ego in manipulating us. Again, irrelevant.

I see the humor value in both cases. But quit feeding the troll and his need for attention. Unless you like to bear bait.

To each his own.
[Reply]
Page 3555 of 4874
« First < 2555305534553505354535513552355335543555 355635573558355935653605365540554555 > Last »
Up