ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 103
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
BossChief 05:55 PM 09-22-2019
A young Chad Johnson.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:59 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Just the opposite my friend. He will stick his head in their and do the dirty work when needed. He is a football player who just happens to have world class speed.
I loved watching Hardman's long TD, but I also loved watching him dive head first into a pile to recover the fumble by Watkins. And he wasn't exactly close when the fumble happened. He sprinted a couple of yards and dove, and somehow was credited with the recovery. That was a great play too.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DRM08 06:01 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Going one step farther, maybe too far for some peoples taste, but just maybe Tyreeks off season problems that motivated the Chiefs to draft Hardman is turning out better than you could have hoped.
Very true. It's turned into a luxury situation for them now.
[Reply]
sedated 06:12 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Going one step farther, maybe too far for some peoples taste, but just maybe Tyreeks off season problems that motivated the Chiefs to draft Hardman is turning out better than you could have hoped.
Im still of the opinion KC would have drafted Hardman regardless of the Tyreek stuff. Watkins is assumed gone next year, and Robinson is on his last year too. Tyreek wasnt signed. It was looking like the WR corps could have fallen off the table pretty quick.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:17 PM 09-22-2019
Once this kid learns to run crisp routes, he’s going to be as indefensible as Tyreek. He seems like a guy that can only run half the route tree so far. I can’t wait to see how he will look next year after an offseason to work on route running.

The fact the 2 of them are here the next 4 years is just crazy to think about.

It’s awesome how well he’s doing based on pretty much strictly his speed.

Once he learns to run routes that set up defenders for the speed, he’s going to be extremely special.
[Reply]
Once this kid learns to run crisp routes, he’s going to be as indefensible as Tyreek. He seems like a guy that can only run half the route tree so far. I can’t wait to see how he will look next year after an offseason to work on route running.

Once he learns to run routes that set up defenders for the speed, he’s going to be extremely special.
[Reply]

[Reply]

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:30 PM 09-22-2019
You can say that again.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:31 PM 09-22-2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:32 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

dude can fuck with defenses running drags and gos all year long :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:33 PM 09-22-2019
He's going to be a difference maker if everyone is healthy come the NE game.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:34 PM 09-22-2019
Strange. I wonder why my phone posted that so many times.

My bad.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:42 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
He's going to be a difference maker if everyone is healthy come the NE game.
Pats are not prepared for all the Arrowhead Avengers coming through the portals at once.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:54 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Pre-Draft Analysis
Hardman is a speedy undersized receiver and return man with smaller hands and a small catching radius. He's at his best with the ball in his hands, and he's dangerous returning kicks, after the catch and running the football. Hardman has excellent intangibles

Post-Draft Analysis
Hardman runs a 4.33 40-yard dash and is raw as a pass-catcher but is an angle-destroying nightmare with the ball in his hands. If that sounds familiar, it's similar to the discussion we had around Tyreek Hill when he entered the league. With Hill's future clearly in doubt, Hardman doesn't offer insurance so much as a developmental option in that multipurpose/decoy role. -- Chris Sprow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I called it the time we drafted, a reach, a project.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pre-Draft Analysis
Campbell is a highly explosive athlete with the second gear to threaten vertically and after the catch. He ran a limited route tree at Ohio State but developed more savvy as a route runner in 2018 and is quick transitioning out of breaks.

Post-Draft Analysis
The Colts signed Devin Funchess this offseason, but it's a one-year deal and they needed to continue to add depth. Campbell -- and his 4.33 40 speed -- gives QB Andrew Luck a big-play threat with the potential to develop into an excellent complement to T.Y. Hilton. -- Steve Muench

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why take on a project now when we need production now and it's wise / best to go with the all around well polished receiver, keep in mind the speed is .03 difference.

Who is going to have the better year this year?

Campbell in Indy.

Hardman in KC.

Just a simple question, both have good QB's.
A project?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:55 PM 09-22-2019
Mecole made two huge plays today no one will talk about.

1. He recovered the fumble on the first possession.

2. He fielded a very difficult free kick at the end of the game to all but ice it - that is an uncomfortable situation for a rookie and he had ice in his veins.

It's pretty clear he has a lot of intangibles.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:59 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Mecole made two huge plays today no one will talk about.

1. He recovered the fumble on the first possession.

2. He fielded a very difficult free kick at the end of the game to all but ice it - that is an uncomfortable situation for a rookie and he had ice in his veins.

It's pretty clear he has a lot of intangibles.
PLUS HE'S A SWEETIE!
[Reply]
DTVietnam 04:52 AM 09-23-2019
this play was something special

[Reply]
Page 68 of 103
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Up