ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 36
« First < 253132333435 36 >
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:35 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Brock Landers:
Are you kidding? You finally become interesting and now you're leaving? :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 07:03 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
You can keep repeating it and it doesn't make it true. I said I'd probably not be a REGULAR here. And compared to some folks, I ain't. I did not say I would not ever post here because I did the first day and did sparcely thereafter.

As far as getting attention...

I've mentioned before that the ignore option is there in theory and in practice. Feel free to use if you don't want to pay attention to me or TJ vs. whining about the attention you believe is being sought or given.

Naw--you said it. It was something like good luck Kyle---I won't be posting.

We were all just crushed.

Just because you keep denying it doesn't make it true.

And why would I put you on ignore? I don't mind your posts---just like to point out the obvious.

You crave attention and this is the largest audience you can get for it.

TJ was the same way (RIP)

Now maybe if you two combined your talents and started a whole new board.....
[Reply]
KCWolfman 07:04 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan:

And why would I put you on ignore? I don't mind your posts---just like to point out the obvious.

That would be interesting.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:06 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
That would be interesting.

www.squiggleandslander.com?
[Reply]
KCWolfman 07:07 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Nope, that's Al Franken's homepage.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 07:08 PM 11-10-2003
www.thinskinned.com?

www.TOSviolation.com?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:11 PM 11-10-2003
Nope, that's Al Franken's homepage.

I_think_he_gave_it_up,_it_doesn't_work_now.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 07:11 PM 11-10-2003
I_think_he_gave_it_up,_it_doesn't_work_now.
Neither does Al Franken.

Where's a rimshot when you need one?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:12 PM 11-10-2003
www.thinskinned.com?

www.TOSviolation.com?

:-)I_like_those_too.

www.instigateanddeny.com
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 07:13 PM 11-10-2003
Neither does Al Franken.

No kidding.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:14 PM 11-10-2003
Neither does Al Franken.

:-)

bodda-ching

(close_enough?)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:47 PM 11-10-2003
Truth be told, TJ and Denise are both hypocrites. He and his mullett wearing, camaro driving smaque, and denise with her "trailer trash" insult of Iowanian's new wife. Might not outright call them cracker, but the WHITE trash insult is as transparent as the media induced paranoia they fuel their hatred from.

I think MM nails it....need for attention.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:05 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Truth be told, TJ and Denise are both hypocrites. He and his mullett wearing, camaro driving smaque, and denise with her "trailer trash" insult of Iowanian's new wife. Might not outright call them cracker, but the WHITE trash insult is as transparent as the media induced paranoia they fuel their hatred from.

I think MM nails it....need for attention.
Teej displayed that perfectly with his "I'm leaving" post, then his "no, really I mean it" post, then his "will you tell the guys I am really leaving" post by proxy.

The more I read from the attention whore, the more proud I am that he blames me for running with his tail between his legs.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:21 PM 11-10-2003
No way in hell am I sifting through all this Bullchit. All I will say is don't let the door hit you in the azz T-aco.
[Reply]
memyselfI 08:06 AM 11-11-2003

You are getting closer to the truth. "Good luck, Kyle. I won't be posting much..." I created the screen name 'dabreeze' (who's posting database was corrupted and ended up with a Greenbay fan's posts) so I could blow in and out like the wind. I posted I probably would not post much and might never be a regular. Not the same as saying I'd never post here. It's funny, there have been people who've confirmed this over the past couple of years and a group of people have a vested interest in perpetuating the lie they've created...if it makes YOU feel better, good but it's not the truth.

It does make ME feel better that you cling onto that untruth as it's humorous that most people have moved WAY beyond it...just a select few still clinging desparately. ROTF

In addition, I don't 'crave' an audience. If I have an 'audience' it's because people have chosen to partake of my comments for their own reasons. There are people, perhaps like yourself, who are regularly ignored or otherwise not much of a presence on the board. Doesn't mean you seek to be boring or otherwise invisible...it just means people have chosen to respond to you in that fashion. Same goes in reverse.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 36
« First < 253132333435 36 >
Up