ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 116
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:41 AM 04-17-2009
I am very very happy I am not lame enough to be good at video games, or play them all day. I have a PS3 and I haven't played it in 7 months. Honest to god. I don't know how people can get so enthralled with that sh*t. What a waste of time
[Reply]
Hootie 01:48 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
I am very very happy I am not lame enough to be good at video games, or play them all day. I have a PS3 and I haven't played it in 7 months. Honest to god. I don't know how people can get so enthralled with that sh*t. What a waste of time
yeah but you're a giant douche so...
[Reply]
BWillie 01:54 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
yeah but you're a giant douche so...
No no no. I'm a douchebag. Get it right assclown. Come on.
[Reply]
kstater 06:14 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yeah, it doesn't really make sense. Hootie also used the word "sneep" earlier, and it comes up as this:

Sneep 24 up, 3 down

A sex act involving one male and one female participant. The female lies on her back with her vulva raised in the air (often she must place her feet behind her head and clasp her legs with her arms in order to achieve the desired effect.) The male participant stands over the female and proceeds to spread apart her buttocks and insert his scrotum into the female's rectum (requires a substantial amount of lubricant and a loose sphincter.) Then he inserts his erect penis into the vagina, successfully DPing while solo. The Male then performs a squatting motion which stimulates both partners immensely.

Ronald was sneeping this one chick and her dad busted in, effectively ruining all three of their evenings.

I was going to read the whole thread before commenting. But WTF? How the fuck do people think up this stuff?
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:35 AM 04-17-2009
PREDICTION TRUE! IowaniON FIRE

Now....Lets review in the following quote where you were a dumbass....

Originally Posted by RustShack:
Nah I made this mistake of asking her friend about the situation and showing her this thread, but I didn't think it would hurt because I showed my gf some of your opinions on it last night. But yeah what my GF has told me about Preston I would assume your right, she said she doesn't like hanging out with him either but he just shows up at her friends.

[Reply]
kstater 06:37 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I hate to say it but a couple people have said the breakup is long over due, lots of other people have told me I deserve way better than her, and someone even offered me $50 to break up with her by tomorrow.
As has been stated, kick her to the curb. You've somehow found justification for remaining with her with the side distraction of the friends boyfriend. Trust me and the many others' advice, she's playing games. I'm not really going out on a limb when I say that this is probably the first girl that's opened her legs for you. It's ok, we've all been there thinking that this is the only tang you'll get. The one that's worth it won't play these types of games with you, and you'll know it then.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:45 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well in fairness I don't hug the chicks, I just put it in their butts and call it a day.

In all fairness, by his own accounts, most of the girls that get with mecca are self loathing goth chics and vampires....they punish themselves with food, probably are cutters, so letting mecca lay on top of them is a form of self mutilation, it only makes sense that they'd allow the cornhole to be poked out.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:49 AM 04-17-2009

[Reply]
Iowanian 06:54 AM 04-17-2009
I found a video of the average LOO male under 25....well, the honkeys anyway.

[Reply]
stevieray 07:33 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie:
JEFFREY
FYP
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:38 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
Hootie will grow up someday. If he got that good at golf he'd get rich.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:54 AM 04-17-2009
If you really want to be with her, the best thing to do is break up and have some space man. You'll really find out if you want her or if she really wants you. Just cause you aren't together doesn't mean it's a bad thing, sometimes its necessary and in this case that is very much so. You may find out you are better off without her.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:07 AM 04-17-2009
It's times like this that I wish vBulletin had a fatwallet-style "quick summary" wiki post.
[Reply]
Pants 08:19 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's times like this that I wish vBulletin had a fatwallet-style "quick summary" wiki post.
Just read it. It's an epic saga.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:23 AM 04-17-2009
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Just read it. It's an epic saga.
I made it through post 500 or so. After that, my attention waned.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 116
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up