ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Media Center>Preacher...
unlurking 06:23 PM 10-30-2015
Mentioned in the bigger comic book thread, but figure it probably deserves it's own thread.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:55 PM 08-02-2017
Originally Posted by frankotank:
oh yeah! that guy is pretty cool.
hard to pick a favorite "contest" he won....but I think I'd go with the seducing....even though I saw that coming.....still made me laugh.
Had to be the wrestling contest...
[Reply]
Rausch 11:29 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-) awesome

No, not at all! For me, at least. The last episode was a little slow-ish, most flashback shows are, but I still look forward to it every week...
I thought it would be played down but it was great on TV...:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:57 PM 08-08-2017
This week was a pretty blah episode. Could've skipped it outright and not been out anything.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:43 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
This week was a pretty blah episode. Could've skipped it outright and not been out anything.
Yeah, agreed. Total filler episode. The Eugene scenes were far and away the best part of this week.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:01 PM 08-08-2017
Yeah, agreed. Total filler episode. The Eugene scenes were far and away the best part of this week.
I fast forwarded through pretty much all of it but the Eugene parts. Cass and his dying kid? Blah. Time to get out of New Orleans. Looks like we get some Herr Starr next week though.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:35 PM 08-19-2017
:-) - completely missed this. From the Vietnamese* village with the floating hog.

* h/t Bowse
[Reply]
Bowser 02:05 PM 08-19-2017
That was great. I had a literal "spit out my drink" moment when I saw that, haha.

And also, "Vietnamese Village" (not that it likely matters, I just remember it)
[Reply]
Bowser 08:10 AM 08-20-2017
Well, Herr Starr can't be too mad. They got him what he wanted, lol.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:48 AM 08-22-2017
I am genuinely curious about how much hate mail this show has received after the last two weeks. :-)
[Reply]
frankotank 01:40 PM 08-22-2017
last episode really disappointed me....I mean REALLY.
it went right down the center of stupid street.
humperdoo.....oh brother.

I feel like somebody broke my new toy.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:29 PM 08-22-2017

I fucking loved humperdoo. I was laughing my ass off.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:33 PM 08-22-2017
Quit watching. Plot too tortuous.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:24 PM 08-22-2017

Humperdoo is straight out of the comics. I'm surprised they actually included him. Herr Starr's rape is straight out of the comics as well. I was REALLY shocked when they included that.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:35 PM 08-22-2017
Humperdoo is straight out of the comics. I'm surprised they actually included him. Herr Starr's rape is straight out of the comics as well. I was REALLY shocked when they included that.
I was at a Q&A with Rogen and Goldberg and they couldn't believe some of the stuff they were getting away with. They screened episode 5 early for us and were talking about last night's episode and next week's episode in particular as examples of how far they're being allowed to push the envelope.

I don't know if I like the show as much in season 2, but it's still fun.
[Reply]
OldSchool 12:58 AM 08-23-2017
I honestly didn't get through the first season of this show. The pacing and structure of the story telling just made it feel really disjointed to me. Anyone else have this issue with it?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up