ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 105
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:29 PM 06-29-2013
So you admit your roast sucked then?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:29 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Who started the "Is Donger a Shit Poster" poll? That kind of backfired.
Yeah but J Diddy is significantly less popular than Donger.
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:32 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
So you admit your roast sucked then?
Nope. I admit that you know how to feed the masses, spent some time and actually performed a decent written piece. That being said, I roasted a guy that I didn't know (who turned out to be a pretty fucking cool dude so win me) in about 3 minutes and did so in such a fashion that didn't offend horribly.

However, if you wish to start said such poll, go right ahead. I don't think it will turn out favorably for me, however, I ain't sceered.
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:34 PM 06-29-2013
Yeah but J Diddy is significantly less popular than Donger.
Perhaps. However, I am still a beloved member. In fact when I get in disagreements outside the axis of stupid you will find a significant amount of respect being thrown from both parties.

Hell in this very thread milkman defended me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:36 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Nope. I admit that you know how to feed the masses, spent some time and actually performed a decent written piece. That being said, I roasted a guy that I didn't know (who turned out to be a pretty fucking cool dude so win me) in about 3 minutes and did so in such a fashion that didn't offend horribly.

However, if you wish to start said such poll, go right ahead. I don't think it will turn out favorably for me, however, I ain't sceered.
You are scared. That's why you won't start it yourself.
[Reply]
Donger 03:37 PM 06-29-2013
i don't know

rules change around here all the time

i'm scared to even mention the name ****** anymore

Although that rule has been in place for a long time, and hasn't changed.
[Reply]
Donger 03:37 PM 06-29-2013
You typed that out from memory didn't you?
No. I copied and pasted it.

Did they have hall monitors in England when you were kid? I bet you were the most badass hall monitor that place ever saw.
I don't remember.
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:38 PM 06-29-2013
I've started one poll. I failed miserably. Not really sure how to do it well.
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:38 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:

Although that rule has been in place for a long time, and hasn't changed.
The last crusade rep.

Kudos chap.
[Reply]
Donger 03:39 PM 06-29-2013
Start a poll about who had the better roast.

You will lose.

Like, you will get ****ing nuked.

You got the balls?
You made a roast? Where?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:49 PM 06-29-2013
“You have chosen...poorly.”
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:50 PM 06-29-2013
You made a roast? Where?
Enjoy, old chap.

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan

It seems like everyone hates this douche but me, so I am well qualified to roast his ass up. Darth CarlSatan (I enjoy his original, unabashedly stupid, yet silly username the most) is often the butt of drug-related jokes, which is great because clearly he's smoking something to register on a forum where he's largely despised for a third time after being banned for reasons I've completely forgotten.

Used to be fat, like Frazod, but apparently got all lean and ripped up. Not clear whether it was completely due to illegal stimulants or some combination of those and the backbreaking manual labor that he was forced into since ex-cons usually can't get anything else. Rumor has it he's a roofer or something. Hootie tried to PM him to get some roofies upon learning this, only to discover roofing has nothing to do with selling date-rape drugs. DarthCarl hooked him up anyway, bringing his CP friend total to two.

Note: not sure if he actually IS an ex-con, but it fits with the whole "bad boy" persona he has attempted to cultivate since joining. Almost assuredly, he has posted from jail at least once.

Also claims to have wild sexual trysts from time to time in random dating threads. Unsure if he's been pleasing 190-pound soccer moms who invite him in for "a cool drink" when he comes down off the roofs he's thatching together, or if it's just luv and they're keeping it a dark, dirty CP secret. Hey, he had to do SOMETHING to bring his CP friend total to three.

Pros: Fucking hated Matt Cassel before it was cool to do so. Despite being in the top 10 most douchiest posters, has actually shown up to a pair of CP bashes. Wore a Brandon Flowers jersey that said "BMF" on the back. Oh wait, I think that part belongs in...

Cons: Yes, he was one. Is basically hated by everyone, save other douches, except Dane McCloud, who is No. 1 on Sweet Daddy Hate's "people to kill" list. I am now No. 2.

[Reply]
J Diddy 04:00 PM 06-29-2013
Enjoy, old chap.
Oh fuck. I don't know. It could go either way. A douchebag roasting a 'either love or hate poster' or my sweet baby brown eyes gently roasting a good dude.

If you got the balls bring it. I ain't got the accumen. I'm heavily medicated and been shotgunning antifreeze.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:01 PM 06-29-2013
Literally. I'm a poll tard.
[Reply]
DomerNKC 04:04 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I can't believe burt's roast didn't involve his dumb teo loving brother
Posted via Mobile Device
couldn't quite hear that, you still giving a mouth hug to geno?
[Reply]
Page 54 of 105
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104 > Last »
Up