ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 21
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Claythan now looking to get into modeling? OMFG Awesome find.
teedubya 02:51 PM 06-27-2009
:-)... so, I was working on some SEO stuff for a client... and I thought... Oh, I wonder if Clayton Wendler still ranks #1 for that thread "Man Embarassed by Penis Size Secretly Gets His Brother to Have Sex ...". That thread now ranks #2 for his name.

But I nearly ruined my monitor by spitting water all over it when I saw the page that ranks 5th for his name.

http://www.exploremodeling.com/conte...n_Wendler.aspx

I got an extra chuckle when I noticed that he had ZERO votes.

Is this quite possibly the most awesomest interweb find EVAR? :-) :-)
:-)

EDIT: Site down due to comment hilarity... but the cache is here for a couple days, anyway:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:15 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Yeah that argument doesn't do a whole lot for me. There are 50 year old men here that I'm more mature than.

Not to mention more manly.
Your penis is far more impressive than the average bear's, granted.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:16 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
I don't think it's a "strong angry emotion", I think some posters come off sounding that way, because you can't read the posts' tone, etc online. Like for me, my disdain is from his ignorance about several "life lessons" he just hasn't learned yet. But it's not about not knowing them, it's the 13 year old "I know everything" mentality, and the 8 year old responses to criticism.

He's sent me plenty of rep comments/private messages with less than cordial context too, and it's just irritating enough to bust his chops when he's caught up doing something dumb like in this thread, or the golf course thread. He's a borderline shit stirrer, just to pass his time.

He also does some pretty neat things with videos and such, but calling him a smart kid isn't something I would say either. I've busted his chops as hard as anyone on here (and just like I do when I bust Mecca's chops, I've also always tried to offer olive branches - they both have continuely rejected them) but at the end of the day, "angry" is a bit harsh.
I don't know baby. You sure took a good portion of 5 minutes to type all the reasons why you aren't angry.

I think it's pretty easy to tell who is emotionally invested in gochiefs posts and who is not.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:18 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Your penis is far more impressive than the average bear's, granted.
Just cuz it's purple.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:21 AM 06-30-2009
I don't know baby. You sure took a good portion of 5 minutes to type all the reasons why you aren't angry.

I think it's pretty easy to tell who is emotionally invested in gochiefs posts and who is not.
you think it took 5 minutes to type all that? Plus that was more of the total opinion of the boy, and for the few years of conflict between he and I; that's really a pretty small opinion of him.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:22 AM 06-30-2009
Just cuz it's purple.

I don't know how I feel about this....
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:23 AM 06-30-2009
Just cuz it's purple.
Walgreen's.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:23 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
you think it took 5 minutes to type all that? Plus that was more of the total opinion of the boy, and for the few years of conflict between he and I; that's really a pretty small opinion of him.
So I can cross your name off the list of people that hopes he gets herpes?
[Reply]
FAX 11:51 AM 06-30-2009
Mr. GoChiefs is an enigma contained in a mystery wrapped in a burrito.

He has talent, but he chooses not to take full advantage of it. Were I him, I'd be in school. He could gain a degree in journalism or whatever. Besides, that's where all the girls are.

FAX
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:55 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by FAX:

He has talent, but he chooses not to take full advantage of it. Were I him, I'd be in school. He could gain a degree in journalism or whatever. Besides, that's where all the girls are.

FAX
The problem with school, from my experience, is that the girls there tend to be living.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:22 PM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
The problem with school, from my experience, is that the girls there tend to be living.

Yeah, but you can fix that.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 12:26 PM 06-30-2009
Don't know what's going on here, but thought I'd bring some Awesome to this thread.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:26 PM 06-30-2009
Brava.

I'll never understand all the strong angry emotions for him. He's a kid. Acts like a kid. Like a smart kid. Like a smart kid that was constrained restrained and detained from most of life. So he has growing pains right now and shares them with the world.

Not like the people in this thread haven't done worse.
A kid? Dude, he's like my age
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:26 PM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
I heard the burritos out in california could fly higher than the sun.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:28 PM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
A kid? Dude, he's like my age
there is something wrong with him. chemical embalance or something. Maybe his dad touched him where he pees. i dunno.
[Reply]
RJ 12:30 PM 06-30-2009
Is this another thread about gochiefs?

There seem to be a lot of those.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 21
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up