ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Claythan now looking to get into modeling? OMFG Awesome find.
teedubya 02:51 PM 06-27-2009
:-)... so, I was working on some SEO stuff for a client... and I thought... Oh, I wonder if Clayton Wendler still ranks #1 for that thread "Man Embarassed by Penis Size Secretly Gets His Brother to Have Sex ...". That thread now ranks #2 for his name.

But I nearly ruined my monitor by spitting water all over it when I saw the page that ranks 5th for his name.

http://www.exploremodeling.com/conte...n_Wendler.aspx

I got an extra chuckle when I noticed that he had ZERO votes.

Is this quite possibly the most awesomest interweb find EVAR? :-) :-)
:-)

EDIT: Site down due to comment hilarity... but the cache is here for a couple days, anyway:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:15 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Claythan might be the next Ryan Seacrest.

Or not...
I'd bet you are right. Especially, if by Ryan Seacrest, you mean a person who sucks cock for a living.
[Reply]
luv 09:15 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by Phobia:
If he were "set up" he'd be on this thread screaming his fool head off.

Nah, he got discovered.... but not discovered by a talent agency like he wanted....

Dude had an inflated opinion of himself when he was, uh,.... inflated. But it's clearly out of control now that he's dropped a couple hundred lbs.
This. Talking to him used to be fun. Now, all he does is talk about himself, how good looking he is, how all these chicks message him (yet don't sleep with him....hmmm...could we like more than looks?), and take pictures of himself without a shirt on. BORING.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:42 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'd bet you are right. Especially, if by Ryan Seacrest, you mean a person who sucks cock for a living.

you mean I could get paid to suck cock?[/goatboy]
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:16 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
take pictures of himself without a shirt on.

Those are only headshots too
[Reply]
Hootie 10:47 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
This. Talking to him used to be fun. Now, all he does is talk about himself, how good looking he is, how all these chicks message him (yet don't sleep with him....hmmm...could we like more than looks?), and take pictures of himself without a shirt on. BORING.
are you upset you know longer have a chance with the guy?

I give him credit for shedding all of that weight...good for him if he feels good about himself.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:49 AM 06-30-2009
This doesn't surprise me. He's posted pics of naked men on here before.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:51 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
I give him credit for shedding all of that weight...good for him if he feels good about himself.
Brava.

I'll never understand all the strong angry emotions for him. He's a kid. Acts like a kid. Like a smart kid. Like a smart kid that was constrained restrained and detained from most of life. So he has growing pains right now and shares them with the world.

Not like the people in this thread haven't done worse.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:56 AM 06-30-2009
Most importantly, I'd pee in his butt.
[Reply]
Donger 11:00 AM 06-30-2009
Strike a pose
Strike a pose
Vogue, vogue, vogue
Vogue, vogue, vogue
[Reply]
teedubya 11:00 AM 06-30-2009
WTF? Hootie... you are a strange one. Good Lord.
[Reply]
Donger 11:01 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Brava.

I'll never understand all the strong angry emotions for him. He's a kid. Acts like a kid. Like a smart kid. Like a smart kid that was constrained restrained and detained from most of life. So he has growing pains right now and shares them with the world.

Ahhhhh! Look who's getting all maternal.
[Reply]
Hootie 11:03 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs:
WTF? Hootie... you are a strange one. Good Lord.
It's amazing how much different entire groups of people can be :-)

Gay lingo is just a social norm around here...if you can't pee in your best friends butt, what can you do?
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 11:04 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
It's amazing how much different entire groups of people can be :-)

Gay lingo is just a social norm around here...if you can't pee in your best friends butt, what can you do?

Not pee in his butt :-)
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:05 AM 06-30-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Brava.

A "kid" who is about 3 years your junior, I believe.

Anywho, I have no problem with GoChiefs. Though he loves his E-Attention, he's a solid contributor to the board. And I would not pee on him or anyone else. Unless there was a jelly fish situation...
[Reply]
Hootie 11:05 AM 06-30-2009
what if it is a her?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up