ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 80
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
In58men 08:49 PM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
We have a fire stick. How does that help me watch NFL?

Don't make me get my wife to login to my CP account and get tech advice from Dane again. That was down right scary!
Well if you have one, go to SportsDevil and you should be able to get a list of streams.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:00 PM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Well if you have one, go to SportsDevil and you should be able to list get streams.
Don't forget to mention that it's illegal as fuck.
[Reply]
In58men 09:03 PM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Don't forget to mention that it's illegal as ****.
Millions of people have jail broken fire sticks. They even sell them like that.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:08 PM 07-13-2016
Well if you have one, go to SportsDevil and you should be able to get a list of streams.
I have a normal firestick. I don't want to go to jail.

Send help.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:11 PM 07-13-2016
That doesn't negate the illegality
[Reply]
In58men 09:12 PM 07-13-2016
I have a normal firestick. I don't want to go to jail.

Send help.
JFC, I don't think the cops or the Feds will be knocking at your door over a fucking fire stick. Do you know how many people have jail broken firesticks? You live under a rock my man.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:19 PM 07-13-2016
JFC, I don't think the cops or the Feds will be knocking at your door over a fucking fire stick. Do you know how many people have jail broken firesticks? You live under a rock my man.
I don't mind paying for something that isn't some shitty stream. Sunday Ticket was costing me about $160 each year since it was half off. That's fine. I won't spend $350 like they want for it this year though. Do I have any other options besides some stream?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:20 PM 07-13-2016
I'm getting ready to call them Mother fuckers and tell them I want my shit FREE this year.

I mean Fuck !
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:23 PM 07-13-2016
I don't mind paying for something that isn't some shitty stream. Sunday Ticket was costing me about $160 each year since it was half off. That's fine. I won't spend $350 like they want for it this year though. Do I have any other options besides some stream?
Max is $360 but the regular version is like $270.

To me, it's worth every penny.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:26 PM 07-13-2016
Max is $360 but the regular version is like $270.

To me, it's worth every penny.
I am a penny pincher and damn no studio guru, brah.

The $270 ain't horrible I guess. I should just give the Chiefs up but I'd feel like I am missing something if I don't watch.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:32 PM 07-13-2016
I am a penny pincher and damn no studio guru, brah.

The $270 ain't horrible I guess. I should just give the Chiefs up but I'd feel like I am missing something if I don't watch.
It would cost me a minimum of $160 a year to park near a sports bar in Hollywood or about the same to Uber to and from.

I'm not a day drinker but I'd definitely order lunch and iced tea, which would run a minimum of $20 dollars with tip, so another $320 dollars.

Plus, I'd have to get up earlier, shower and all that. Blech.

I'd rather roll out of bed later on Sunday, make breakfast while watching the CBS pregame show, then sit in my favorite leather chair while watching on a 65" LED that I can pause and use the can.

Heaven. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 09:39 PM 07-13-2016
It would cost me a minimum of $160 a year to park near a sports bar in Hollywood or about the same to Uber to and from.

I'm not a day drinker but I'd definitely order lunch and iced tea, which would run a minimum of $20 dollars with tip, so another $320 dollars.

Plus, I'd have to get up earlier, shower and all that. Blech.

I'd rather roll out of bed later on Sunday, make breakfast while watching the CBS pregame show, then sit in my favorite leather chair while watching on a 65" LED that I can pause and use the can.

Heaven. :-)
I'd rather pay $160 like I have for 4 years and do the same as you (add in some home drinking). I am not asking for it for free but $300+ is a joke. Also, I need a new career like yours. Looking to be an apprentice soon.

Xoxo
Lewdog.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:47 PM 07-13-2016
I'm trying to figure out when to call in and try to get a discount. I called to cancel HBO and they didn't even ask why....just cancelled it.
[Reply]
Fish 09:56 PM 07-13-2016
The number of people arrested in the US for streaming a live sports event remains steady at 0.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:01 PM 07-13-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
The number of people arrested in the US for streaming a live sports event remains steady at 0.
That doesn't make it legal
[Reply]
Page 18 of 80
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up