ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 641 of 3903
« First < 141541591631637638639640641 64264364464565169174111411641 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:02 PM 03-22-2020
ME : Sean Paul do you have a fever?
Sean Paul. I GOT THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE TO SHELTER YOU FROM THE STORM
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:03 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I've been checking my temp twice a day all week. But I work for a health system and I am around people that are in or around people in hospitals all the time.
Same here. I usually run 97.6-8 ish. Hit 99.3 the other day, that’s been my high temp.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:05 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Same here. I usually run 97.6-8 ish. Hit 99.3 the other day, that’s been my high temp.

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:06 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Will be interesting to go back and check on these so called predictions. Quite scary if indeed true.

KS: 25k hospitalizations May 14th.
MO: 52k hospitalizations May 22nd.
CA: 342k hospitalizations May 10th
NE: 17k hospitalizations May 14th.
TX: 252k hospitalizations May 18th.
FL: 185k hospitalizations May 14th.
The CA numbers seem way high given the state of CA is locked down.

Then again, no one is paying any attention to all of the warnings so it’s possible the social distancing fails and we end up with 1.6 million cases (which is about what we’d need for that many hospitalizations).
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:07 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by nychief:
Man, I really want to be able to go to the party cove at Table Rock this weekend....despite the worldwide epidemic. These party colors don't run!
Know how I know you're a fucking dumbass?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:08 PM 03-22-2020
Look no further than OH and the people that are like him. And I don't think you are genuinely curious. I think you just want to flip shit my way.
You're exaggerating as usual because someone disagrees with you.

Look you are not Dr Fauci. You have no idea how this is going to turn out and even he said himself he doesn't know everything either. So it's best we are all as cautious as possible until this is over. It could save lives.

He and other medical professionals have said they are confident it is going to peak and then start to go down. But when it is going to peak, how many people are going to die, get infected etc.. is anyone's guess.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:10 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Disease? I "have" OCD, although it's more accurate to call mine OCO. I've never thought of it as a disease.
We're all gonna be OCD after this. Howie Mandel is a visionary genius decades ahead of his time.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:11 PM 03-22-2020
I've been checking my temp twice a day all week. But I work for a health system and I am around people that are in or around people in hospitals all the time.
Do any of you use a pulse oxymeter to track oxygen levels?

They were on TV saying that can help determine if you’re losing lung function — I have one but no idea if it’s BS or not.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:12 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
We're all gonna be OCD after this. Howie Mandel is a visionary genius decades ahead of his time.
I picture him hanging in a Bacta vat of Purelle right now...
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:12 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
I heard a quote by some pandemic expert to the effect that whatever we do will before hand seem to drastic, and afterward seem insufficient.

I think that's always going to be the case to some degree in these things.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:13 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:

Look you are not Dr Fauci. You have no idea how this is going to turn out and even he said himself he doesn't know everything either. So it's best we are all as cautious as possible until this is over. It could save lives.

He and other medical professionals have said they are confident it is going to peak and then start to go down. But when it is going to peak, how many people are going to die, get infected etc.. is anyone's guess.
I never said I was Dr Fauci. So once again all you want to do is flip shit my way. I am very, very aware of what he and other medical professionals are saying, contrary to what you may think.

And you're being a dick, as usual.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:13 PM 03-22-2020

Pete is pretty awful for the most part and seems like the type that is always right and never admits he's wrong.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:13 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:

They were on TV saying that can help determine if you’re losing lung function — I have one but no idea if it’s BS or not.
We’ve got multiple
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:14 PM 03-22-2020

Good advice. Great post.

A friend just told me his mother was just admitted to ICU with cough and fever. This bug is terrible and it’s going to do a lot of damage to a lot of families before this is all over.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:14 PM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:

No, and no one has been directed by our system to do so. Patient facing staff are required to take their temp before they leave for work and after they return every day. That has been the extent of it thus far.
[Reply]
Page 641 of 3903
« First < 141541591631637638639640641 64264364464565169174111411641 > Last »
Up