ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 791
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:29 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Just dreaming but on nfl network willie maginist said bell would be a good fit in Kansas City . Can you imagine how sick the offense would be? I know it’s not realistic but what a dream.
Anyone that says that does not watch how our offense works, what the blocking scheme is, or understand the responsibilities that RB's have in our offense.

Bell is literally the worst fit for this offense of any possible starting caliber running back in the league.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:29 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Should offer him to Green Bay, with 2 1's they might be willing to do something.
Green Bay doesn't have much money to spend.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:29 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Quit giving players 6 year deals that fuck you over into keeping them unless that players name is Patrick Lavon Mahomes II.
But Baltimore gave those guys money and when they needed them to take less...they both did. It's part of the reason they were able to win that title against the Niners.

It's like hey those guys like winning our guys are like fuck off and pay me.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:31 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Even after letting like Clay Matthews go and stuff? Really?

I'm not familiar with their financials, but it sure seems like they've got Rodgers and nobody else. How are they strapped?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:32 PM 02-21-2019
But Baltimore gave those guys money and when they needed them to take less...they both did. It's part of the reason they were able to win that title against the Niners.

It's like hey those guys like winning our guys are like fuck off and pay me.
Pioli guys. Let em go.

The real test is what Tyreek Hill does. I mean neither of them were very happy about being tagged. Ford (a Reid draft pick) seems content with whatever happens.

Maybe they're just reflections of the guys that drafted them?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:33 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Even after letting like Clay Matthews go and stuff? Really?

I'm not familiar with their financials, but it sure seems like they've got Rodgers and nobody else. How are they strapped?
It's not necessarily that they are up against the cap but much like the Chiefs, they don't have enough cap space to spend as much as they need to.

O provided the link earlier...it's an interesting read.

https://overthecap.com/projecting-20...ng-in-the-nfl/
[Reply]
Mecca 01:33 PM 02-21-2019
Pioli guys. Let em go.

The real test is what Tyreek Hill does. I mean neither of them were very happy about being tagged. Ford (a Reid draft pick) seems content with whatever happens.

Maybe they're just reflections of the guys that drafted them?
I dunno but Eric Berry and Houston seem to be the epitome of what needs to be gotten rid of here. This team is on the cusp of a Superbowl and they are both vastly overpaid and they react by basically giving the finger.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:37 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Just dreaming but on nfl network willie maginist said bell would be a good fit in Kansas City . Can you imagine how sick the offense would be? I know it’s not realistic but what a dream.
Well I'd hope Bell would be extremely sick for about however long it takes to drop 40 pounds.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:37 PM 02-21-2019
I was curious so I looked it up.

Wow, are they top heavy.

Anyway, they've got a little more room than we do, and some high number guys at not normally high number positions that they could move on from if they wanted to. Or restructure to go 'all-in' in these last couple years of Rodgers.

anyway, it's possible.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:40 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Well I'd hope Bell would be extremely sick for about however long it takes to drop 40 pounds.

Actually, since he'd literally see the field maybe in goal-line and short yardage situations, let him stay a fat fuck. He'd get about 5 snaps a game for us.

That'd be an excellent allocation of cap dollars.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:41 PM 02-21-2019
I dunno but Eric Berry and Houston seem to be the epitome of what needs to be gotten rid of here. This team is on the cusp of a Superbowl and they are both vastly overpaid and they react by basically giving the finger.
Can you expand on your feelings on Houston and why the team needs to cut him?

I haven’t ever gotten the fuck you pay me from him, but I could be missing something.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 02-21-2019
Le'Veon Bell may have played in the NFL at 225 but him gaining weight isn't as big a deal as many think.

He hovered between 235 and 240 at Michigan State. Yeah, 260 is too big but he's not 40 pounds overweight. He was very effective in college at the heavier weight.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

I haven’t ever gotten the fuck you pay me from him, but I could be missing something.
By all reports, he's not willing to re-work his deal now.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:44 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

He is not in anyway worth 21 million dollars for 1 season at this stage of his career. Matter of fact the Chiefs have continued to pay him when he hasn't been worth the contract since he signed it.

In a year where the Chiefs need to add players to go to the bowl if he's really gonna sit there at 30 years old, having banked the cash he's banked and basically refuse to take any kind of paycut, he can fuck off right along with Eric Berry.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:45 PM 02-21-2019
Le'Veon Bell may have played in the NFL at 225 but him gaining weight isn't as big a deal as many think.

He hovered between 235 and 240 at Michigan State. Yeah, 260 is too big but he's not 40 pounds overweight. He was very effective in college at the heavier weight.
I don't think people realize he's 6'3, he's a big dude.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 791
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165565 > Last »
Up