ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 218 of 288
« First < 118168208214215216217218 219220221222228268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:17 PM 10-06-2021
god damn this was a beautiful shot

still counts as a mahomes GIF

[Reply]
DRM08 06:45 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
As Mitchell Schwartz said a few weeks ago:

"So how fast is Patrick Mahomes?"

"He's one step faster than whoever is chasing him..."

It's pretty uncanny, really. Nothing about him seems fast but he's left plenty of guys trailing him on his way to 1st downs.
He has pretty magical scrambling ability. Very underrated part of his game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:55 PM 10-06-2021
god that's beautiful

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:17 PM 10-06-2021
imagine trying to blitz patrick mahomes
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:04 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
god that's beautiful

Get a gif of Reek's route there. It was unfair.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:08 PM 10-06-2021
god that's beautiful
Mahomes throws a fade away as far as our last 2 starting QBs could max effort a throw like a ****ing outfielder throwing it home on a crow hop.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:00 AM 10-07-2021
Dan Marino said a few years ago that he would take a QB not based on throws with normal mechanics but throws where the QB had to throw off back foot, or deliver the ball in a different way.

The off-platform ability is what makes Mahomes generational when you combine it with the rocket launcher arm, spatial awareness, and mobility.

Rodgers and Favre were the prior off-platform kings and Mahomes is combo of both.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:11 AM 10-07-2021
Knew he was special when he was being chased by the greatest monster beast known to man and he leaped from the cliff and grabbed onto the other side with only his left hand as the monster fell to its death.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:29 AM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’ve never seen anyone run like him. I don’t know if it is uncanny intuition, or just what. But that’s a good line by Schwartz. Say what you want about his injury, I enjoy listening to that dude talk.

He was on Russillo and told him that he thinks of himself as a pretty smart guy. So he knows the protections and alignments and stuff so Patrick calls this protection and I say they’re in this, this dude will be unblocked - we need to do this. Patrick says I want him coming it will open up this other thing. Patrick was so far head of what he thought he knew, he was impressed.

It was a really good story. And he ran his humility out there with genuineness.

Mitch is a good listen.
Where was mitch on at?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 AM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Knew he was special when he was being chased by the greatest monster beast known to man and he leaped from the cliff and grabbed onto the other side with only his left hand as the monster fell to its death.
Left hand? Oh yeah, that Broncos game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:02 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Dan Marino said a few years ago that he would take a QB not based on throws with normal mechanics but throws where the QB had to throw off back foot, or deliver the ball in a different way.

The off-platform ability is what makes Mahomes generational when you combine it with the rocket launcher arm, spatial awareness, and mobility.

Rodgers and Favre were the prior off-platform kings and Mahomes is combo of both.
I will say this - just about every quarterback of any stripe who's come into the league in the last 5 years can do something like that now.

None of them as easily or with the regularity or preternatural calm (almost second nature) that Mahomes does it with, but it's more and more common.

The days of training these guys to be robots with their mechanics and release from by their ear and all that shit (was that the Tedford school?) seem long gone.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:40 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I will say this - just about every quarterback of any stripe who's come into the league in the last 5 years can do something like that now.

None of them as easily or with the regularity or preternatural calm (almost second nature) that Mahomes does it with, but it's more and more common.

The days of training these guys to be robots with their mechanics and release from by their ear and all that shit (was that the Tedford school?) seem long gone.
Yes. It's why I knew Rosen would bust before the 2018 draft.

Robotic, panic and zero off-platform ability or mobility.
[Reply]
Cheater5 04:42 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yes. It's why I knew Rosen would bust before the 2018 draft.

Robotic, panic and zero off-platform ability or mobility.

Agreed. Rosen is also mentally W. E. A. K. He just didn’t belong in professional football. Like, at all.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:49 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Agreed. Rosen is also mentally W. E. A. K. He just didn’t belong in professional football. Like, at all.
I said he would be a top player in flag football.

:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:00 PM 10-07-2021
god damn this was a beautiful shot

still counts as a mahomes GIF

Our old friend Steven Nelson got toasted all day. Such a shame!
[Reply]
Page 218 of 288
« First < 118168208214215216217218 219220221222228268 > Last »
Up