ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 288
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
In58men 06:20 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Love
[Reply]
-King- 06:35 PM 01-15-2019
So no gif of the pass to Kelce he threw around a lineman?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:39 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Also, bit surprised he bailed on that pocket.

Something in the coverage made him do that.
Wondering if he wasn't trying to get everyone moving where he wanted to see someone open up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:01 PM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So no gif of the pass to Kelce he threw around a lineman?
patience

the patty kid came first
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:23 AM 01-16-2019
How is this even possible?

[Reply]
suzzer99 11:27 AM 01-16-2019
Mesmerizing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:29 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

The Chiefs are a better overall team than the Patriots and have a QB who simply gets better every time he takes the field. This could be a monumental let-down for folks expecting a dogfight.
This.

A QB who gets better with every game that he plays and a defense that is peaking at the right time.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:52 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Impossible not to watch that play and think of the interception he threw against the Patriots last time out.

That won't happen again. He knows better now.

I'm seriously - we can beat that Pats squad by double digits and unless BB pulls out every last trick he has (or Tom Brady pulls off God Mode somehow), we absolutely should.

The Chiefs are a better overall team than the Patriots and have a QB who simply gets better every time he takes the field. This could be a monumental let-down for folks expecting a dogfight.
I can’t remember the exact source, but last week before the playoff game I read an interview with Chad Henne about Pat learning the coverage and reading defenses. He said Pat can now point out what will happen simply by seeing a single defender make moves to signal the defense.

I think you are absolutely right about him getting better since the last Patriot meeting, and quite honestly I’d be damned if the Ravens didn’t expedite part of that process.

Bill ran the cover 0 blitz and mixed other blitzes to appear to be cover 0. The Ravens blitzed over half the time. Don Martindale is one bold sonofabitch that basically took Belichick’s gameplan and put it on steroids.

I agree with what Louis Riddick said yesterday. You aren’t stopping this kid unless you can get consistent pressure with 4 rushers who are athletic enough to keep force Pat to stay in the pocket.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:55 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
How is this even possible?

Everyone who watches that will get pregnant.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:08 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Everyone who watches that will get pregnant.
Mahomes' sperms curve around the waiting egg and inseminate the unsuspecting ovum behind it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:05 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I can’t remember the exact source, but last week before the playoff game I read an interview with Chad Henne about Pat learning the coverage and reading defenses. He said Pat can now point out what will happen simply by seeing a single defender make moves to signal the defense.

I think you are absolutely right about him getting better since the last Patriot meeting, and quite honestly I’d be damned if the Ravens didn’t expedite part of that process.

Bill ran the cover 0 blitz and mixed other blitzes to appear to be cover 0. The Ravens blitzed over half the time. Don Martindale is one bold sonofabitch that basically took Belichick’s gameplan and put it on steroids.

I agree with what Louis Riddick said yesterday. You aren’t stopping this kid unless you can get consistent pressure with 4 rushers who are athletic enough to keep force Pat to stay in the pocket.
I still think you have to trick him but I'll be goddamned if I can figure out how.

Even that interception that he threw to the LB underneath against the Patriots made no sense. Seriously - he made the right read if you watch every single other player on the field. There was no reason at all for Hightower to have done that. It completely flew in the face of what every other player on the field was doing. It was just some sort of bizarre cheat code where Mahomes made the right read, saw the gap but somehow Hightower completely flipped on his responsibility and sunk to the right place at the right time.

I mean I guess that could be designed; maybe he was the first ever robber MLB and on that particular play was tasked with just following Mahomes eyes and ignoring every other player on the field. BB might be that level of wizard.

There's a reason that happened once and once only this year despite other teams trying similar drop zones. It truly was a fluke and I think if they try that again it's just gonna end up with some blown coverage and an easy pitch and catch for 17 yards.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:43 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Mesmerizing.
You can see how quick they both make the decision and how Pat leads him right out to it.

Damn.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:06 PM 01-16-2019
sex

pic.twitter.com/dxh25xmlgt

— Midwest Boi (@MWProgressive) January 16, 2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:51 PM 01-16-2019
if you want a meme with context

someone on the internet wll tweak Mountain Dew's Arctic Burst : Game Fuel
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:30 PM 01-16-2019
Get that goddamn mt dew shit out of this thread. What the fuck. Delete that shit.

Here's this week's bounty.

absolute seed

don't know why he abandoned a clean pocket here but do ya thang

move, bitch, get out the way

looking like a trent green clone here

most important play in 'chise history since some shit Montana did

look at the goddamn ****ing anticipation

don't mind me just getting thwacked while i complete perfect throws

bend it like butthash

Rich Cannon

sad luck in snow

[Reply]