ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 97
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
keg in kc 11:18 AM 09-11-2019
After months of anti-Tyreek shit including people all over Twitter on Sunday calling his injury karma, we're now in this bizzaro-world where it's impossible for people to believe Antonio Brown would ever to take advantage of a woman, because he's such a stable guy, obviously, and the only possibility is that she's lying for profit. And maybe she is. Or maybe she's not.

This is going to be interesting.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 09-11-2019
lol now the Pittsburgh DA is getting in on this

One of the three incidents that sparked accusations against Antonio Brown allegedly occurred in Pittsburgh; the local D.A. will look into the situation https://t.co/hocyct0swt

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 11, 2019

YOU FUCKED BROWN
[Reply]
jettio 11:34 AM 09-11-2019
That Pro Football Talk website has been discredited based on how it reported on Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:36 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Never in the texts does he admit to doing it without her consent.

You gonna tell me you never jizzed on a chick's back? It's my favorite place to jizz. All over the back and ass cheeks.

And i doubt im the only one who's jizzed on a chick's backside....
Do you do that shit without her knowledge while she's watching church shit on TV? I'm not sure if you're being this obtuse on purpose or what. Oh and make sure they have no clue about it till after the fact.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:39 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Never in the texts does he admit to doing it without her consent.

You gonna tell me you never jizzed on a chick's back? It's my favorite place to jizz. All over the back and ass cheeks.

And i doubt im the only one who's jizzed on a chick's backside....
a little TMI champ.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:44 AM 09-11-2019
If it had been.....

Last night Antonio Brown raped me......ok that is some serious stuff.

This...

A few years ago I was raped three times by ......

Nay!
[Reply]
FAX 11:46 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

YOU ****ED BROWN
In the interest of consistency, rule of law, presumption of innocence, Mom's apple pie, and proportionate tittahs, it makes sense to let the process unfold before declaring AB guilty.

Just like Tyreek's case, there are media reports and seemingly damning "evidence" (Tyreek dealt with a surreptitiously recorded tape and AB has his words captured via texts). Unlike Tyreek's case, there is a Federal lawsuit and an accuser who isn't the Baby Mama. The DA looked into Tyreek's situation and the same thing is happening here.

Some similarities and some differences.

When you have a little (or a lot of) money, people come out of the damn woodwork with reasons why you should give them some. Even back in Neanderthal days, those same bastards were stealing your best rocks and bone tools. Nothing's changed.

Let AB make his case to the Lisa Friel just as Tyreek had to do and let's see what happens.

FAX
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:49 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
That Pro Football Talk website has been discredited based on how it reported on Tyreek Hill.
This is a valid point. We should be sure that we're only relying on legitimate news sources, not places like Pro Football Talk and the KC Star and KC Channel 5 and whoever is employing Brooke Pryor now.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:52 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Do you do that shit without her knowledge while she's watching church shit on TV? I'm not sure if you're being this obtuse on purpose or what. Oh and make sure they have no clue about it till after the fact.
My point being that the text message capture does not admit that he did anything w/o consent, or that it took place at church.

Don't get me wrong, i hope the dude burns, mostly to see Pats fans get shit on the way the media tried to shit on us.

But the text capture does not say what people seem to think it says.
[Reply]
FAX 11:52 AM 09-11-2019
I'm sitting here scratching my head. One, because I need a haircut. And two, because I can't think of a "legitimate news source".

FAX
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:58 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I'm sitting here scratching my head. One, because I need a haircut. And two, because I can't think of a "legitimate news source".

FAX
And I'm scratching my head wondering how Detoxing did what he said he's done in post 757 without having the woman tied down
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:59 AM 09-11-2019

YOU ****ED BROWN
Unfortunately, this is where the lesser of the offenses occurred. Hopefully Florida mimics Pitt DA. Then he's really fucked.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 12:01 PM 09-11-2019

YOU ****ED BROWN
Change of venue Mr Brown? Would you prefer Oakland?

Jury selection will be a hoot.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:02 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
And I'm scratching my head wondering how Detoxing did what he said he's done in post 757 without having the woman tied down
Did he say she wasn't?
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:03 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
I rely almost exclusively on www.chiefsplanet.com.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 97
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up