ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 34
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
tatorhog 03:45 PM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Just did the 4 bathroom inventory. 17 rolls of Costco super size rolls in this house. No way I run outta asswipe. If so then it's time for shower shits.
waffle stomp that bad boy down the drain!
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:07 AM 03-19-2020
It's possible they are going quarantine us staff at work State Hospital and bring in the National Guard if we don't comply to stay.

Shit is getting serious quick.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:51 AM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
It's possible they are going quarantine us staff at work State Hospital and bring in the National Guard if we don't comply to stay.

You better run sucka.
[Reply]
Fish 11:53 AM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:06 PM 03-19-2020
I'm in New York and there are random things gone. The big local supermarket had no meat the other day but smaller groceries, butcher shops are well stocked there.

I have my own marketing agency so I already have no need to be in an office or in close quarters with others,
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:12 PM 03-19-2020
Gen X responding the only way we know how

[Reply]
Rasputin 12:17 PM 03-19-2020
You better run sucka.

i could or I could suck it up and help out as much as i can until I get sick then they can take care of me. I'll get paid plenty of overtime if I stay or i can get paid on admin leave since i have COPD they can't keep me but they could if i get infected i presume. This is all unprecedented so i'll just see what happens i guess. although two weeks of fishing would beat two weeks of quarantine
[Reply]
Lzen 12:48 PM 03-19-2020
My buddy who works at Costco on the Missouri side says they stock TP and water and it's gone in no time. People running with their carts back to the supplies. They normally do about $1.3 mil in a week. They did $1.6 last week on Thurs and Fri. Man, I'm glad we did our Costco run about 3 weeks ago. We're stocked on TP and some other things for awhile. Wsn't even panic buying, just the normal stock up. We drive over to KC Costco every couple of months. But I am having him pick up some dog food for me. Started using that Kirkland food recently.

I will be getting a two week paid vacation starting Monday. Not really vacation time, it will be administrative leave. They do want me to keep an eye on my email, though. No biggie. I guess I'll use that time to get some things done around the house that I've been putting off until I had time.

I feel bad for my daughter. She is supposed to graduate this year. No final few weeks walking the halls, hanging with friends, singing the school song. No prom. They haven't completely ruled out graduation as of yet but I don't see how they can have it in this crisis.

Went over to Aldi yesterday and stocked up (my normal 2 week supply of groceries + a little extra on some items). I usually would do that this weekend but I'm not sure how bad it's going to get. My boss couldn't find canned goods but that's in KC where things have gotten really bad. It's not quite that bad here....yet.

Wife still has to continue working. She's in a position of necessity, not only for her work but for the public. That's especially true in these times. It's getting crazy at her place of employment and it's only going to get worse.

My daughter in law works at Childrens's Mercy. She is also pregnant with my first grandchild. I'm a little pissed that they haven't sent her home. I've read that pregnant women are in the more vulnerable class. Supposed to go see them on Saturday so maybe I'll get a better explanation on this than texting with my son.

Wife and I were taking this with a grain of salt. We went out to dinner last Friday and bowling afterward. That won't even be possible any more as they have close bars and restaurants dining rooms. They are now only allowed to do carry out.

And in midst of all of this drama, my other son just got engaged on Saturday. I'm happy for them as they've been dating for like 6-7 years now.

This is going to be a year to remember.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:50 PM 03-19-2020
I bought butchering supplies and picked up at Koch in kcmo. They have lots of tp.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:51 PM 03-19-2020
And I forgot to mention that I have a little mini-vacation to Florida scheduled for next month. My bosses told me that I will have to self-quarantine for 2 weeks when I get back. Yeah, that vacation is not gonna happen. :-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:38 PM 03-19-2020
Learned yesterday that my son who still lives at home is somewhat close to exposure. He delivers car parts to mechanics out of a dealership. Two people at the dealership each have a wife who, in one case has CV19, and in the other case, is waiting on tests to see if she is also positive.

Wife and I work from home but if son brings it home it won't matter. Scary part of the asthma issues my wife already has making her part of the vulnerable population.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:23 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
And I forgot to mention that I have a little mini-vacation to Florida scheduled for next month. My bosses told me that I will have to self-quarantine for 2 weeks when I get back. Yeah, that vacation is not gonna happen. :-)
Yeah, I've canceled one weekend trip, and presumably will be canceling another one here soon. Plus, the October trip to Italy with the cruise is probably not going to happen.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:44 PM 03-19-2020
Just did the 4 bathroom inventory. 17 rolls of Costco super size rolls in this house. No way I run outta asswipe. If so then it's time for shower shits.
thats a lot of TP. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:45 PM 03-19-2020
30th wedding anniversary trip canceled. Or I guess postponed. We shall see if we re-book.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:54 PM 03-19-2020
In Ca Bay Area. Sheltered in place since Monday. Go for walks in neighborhood and everybody keeps their distance from each other. Pretty weird, all businesses are closed except essentials. It’s strange because nobody is sick or has symptoms. Nobody that I know, nobody in the neighborhood......it’s like we are all waiting for something to happen anyway now. Sad
[Reply]
Page 16 of 34
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up