ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
keg in kc 08:58 PM 07-15-2005
This little exchange is almost worthy of the hall of classics.
[Reply]
penchief 09:26 PM 07-15-2005
I think I just sent a PM to Brock but I can't be sure since it was my first attempt ever.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:27 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
I think I just sent a PM to Brock but I can't be sure since it was my first attempt ever.
Hey! Your first baby steps into a wider world.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:00 PM 07-15-2005
Hell, I'm gonna just have to kick both your pussified asses. Since there seems to be a problem with generating enough intelligence to send a PM, I'll just give you my phone number: 1-888-kickass.
[Reply]
Duck Dog 09:06 PM 07-15-2005
5 pages of hilarious whinning followed by 5 pages of equally amusing cyber roid rage. :-)
[Reply]
Coach 09:09 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Duck Dog:
5 pages of hilarious whinning followed by 5 pages of equally amusing cyber roid rage. :-)
Only at chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
chefsos 09:16 PM 07-15-2005
Penchief and Brock, YOU'RE the next contestants on "Vlad's Next Island Poll"! Come on doooowwwnnn!!!
[Reply]
Coach 09:10 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Hell, I'm gonna just have to kick both your pussified asses. Since there seems to be a problem with generating enough intelligence to send a PM, I'll just give you my phone number: 1-888-kickass.
Shit, they need to call 1-800-ABC-DEFG. They can help "them" with their problem.
[Reply]
penchief 09:11 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Keg, I have to confess that I'm feeling somewhat limited in my abilities to be precise in determining how to send a PM to Brock. However, I am more than willing to do so if anybody on this boad is willing to help me in my quest. There is nothing more that would please me than kicking the shit out of Brock and his type.

If no one is able to help me, I will persist in my attempts to Fig Newton it out myself.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:14 PM 07-15-2005
Keg, I have to confess that I'm feeling somewhat limited in my abilities to be precise in determining how to send a PM to Brock. However, I am more than willing to do so if anybody on this boad is willing to help me in my quest. There is nothing more that would please me than kicking the shit out of Brock and his type.

If no one is able to help me, I will persist in my attempts to Fig Newton it out myself.
hit the profile button at the bottom of your post. punch on options, kick on enabling pm(s).
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:20 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by stevieray:
hit the profile button at the bottom of your post. punch on options, kick on enabling pm(s).

:-).....omg you just gave him a second way to send a pm, are you trying to confuse the man...:-)
[Reply]
chop 09:14 PM 07-15-2005

Hold me back.
[Reply]
Duck Dog 09:15 PM 07-15-2005

Dude....

Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
Dude--Stop wringing your hands and do the following: Find one of Brock's posts. Go to the bottom of his post and click on the "Send PM" button.

I would have answered sooner, but I was sure tommykat would have jumped in to help you by now. Strange...

[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:03 PM 07-15-2005
how in the fuuck did my thread get dragged into this mangina war?

bastiges
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:03 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Laz:
how in the **** did my thread get dragged into this mangina war?
You just watch yourself, pussy, or I'll PM you. And I know you're not man enough to handle that.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up