ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 38
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:21 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Things are a lot more pleasant now, though. Back when those rivalries were active, I barely got along with any of the KU fans, especially during the Daniel/Sodd years. This place was a ****ing war zone during football season, especially during the 2007 season. Don't get me wrong - I still hate Kansas, but there are far more important things that should govern whether I should get along with people other than college sports.

I guess it's possible that the reason that Nebraska guy hated my guts is that I referred to his beloved team as the Cornhumpers once too often. That's one theory, anyway. :-)
That’s a good point - I wasn’t really active when KU football was actually relevant so the toxic parts of all that are definitely blunted when I look back. I remember things definitely were intense during Mizzou’s last year in the conference but I don’t think it quite reached that level.

Since the Mahomes era this place has been more pleasant than I ever thought possible. It’s a good time and I’m going to try to appreciate it while it’s here, and I really hope my son is able to see a championship from Mahomes, too.
[Reply]
tooge 09:23 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I dont hate anyone on here theres people it's fun to flip shit at we all do it that's what makes this board what it is. I think doing it in football talk threads and serious stuff should be off limits everything else meh who gives a shit.

I wont lie it was pretty akward at first meeting people from here I've met alot of them ( Phil, Dave Lane, Twisted Chief, Clay, Simply Red, George, Wazu, Coach, Zach, Htiq, Sauto and probably more I cant think of) got along great with them and given who I am I'm sure I've talked shit to all of them on here before I ever met them. Those meet ups have been really fun.
Dude, Ok, I must apologize. I seriously had you confused with Hootie. Sometimes all the name changes confuse me since I'm not really on here that much. I hated that Hootie guy, but I rescind my Billay vote. What was your previous name on here?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:31 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
That’s a good point - I wasn’t really active when KU football was actually relevant so the toxic parts of all that are definitely blunted when I look back. I remember things definitely were intense during Mizzou’s last year in the conference but I don’t think it quite reached that level.

Since the Mahomes era this place has been more pleasant than I ever thought possible. It’s a good time and I’m going to try to appreciate it while it’s here, and I really hope my son is able to see a championship from Mahomes, too.
I was at the KU/MU game at Arrowhead. Earlier in the day I had visited Cole Younger's grave in Lee's Summit for luck. After that, we went downtown to Union Station. One of the local channels had a crew interviewing people about the game. They showed me a picture of Quantrill, who I identified as a great freedom fighter. Then they showed me a picture of John Brown, who I identified as Osama's grandpa. My aunt and uncle said they actually aired it. :-)

Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Cornhumpers??? YOU SON OF A BITCH
Still better than Bugeaters. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 10:33 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Dude, Ok, I must apologize. I seriously had you confused with Hootie. Sometimes all the name changes confuse me since I'm not really on here that much. I hated that Hootie guy, but I rescind my Billay vote. What was your previous name on here?
His prior name was “dildo holder.”
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:45 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
I've been Billay, Chocolate Hog, Big Meatball Billay, and Titty Meat
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:45 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
His prior name was “dildo holder.”
Cock coozie
[Reply]
eDave 11:09 AM 04-19-2021
Frazod is not nearly the cocksucker he was made out to be before he reconnected here.
[Reply]
srvy 11:53 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Only I had access to the money, posters real names and their money. I controlled the FanDuel account. Knew nothing about how to bet the money. Hootie was supposed to be the master. We voted him as the person to bet our money.

The Hootie stole the money rumor is still BS like it was back then. He was trusted to make bets with our money, thats it. Then he violated the rules we all agreed to and he left us no choice but to take away his ability to bet our money. Then we voted on who would bet our money post Hootie.

We steadily lost the same amount every week. FanDuel was not a fair enterprise to us average John Doe's.

Hootie harassed me in real life for a long time after he was removed. When they allowed Hootie back in after I showed the mods the harassment, I left the Planet with no intention to ever come back. Mahomes brought me back.
And we are all the worse for it.
[Reply]
eDave 11:56 AM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
And we are all the worse for it.
You don't speak for me.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:03 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Frazod is not nearly the cocksucker he was made out to be before he reconnected here.
Thanks, buddy! :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:36 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Jazzzzlvr was a DD for me and (if I'm remembering correctly) Raiderhater, and maybe KCMizzou... I know you were at Gators, but between the alcohol consumption and the fact that it's almost 20 years later, can't think of the entire group.

A few of us went to Johnny O'Quigley's down the street and I don't remember anything about that.... I had to be told later the reason I had a scrape on my forehead was because I faceplanted in the O'Quigley's parking lot, and that Jazzzlvr and Raiderhater had to help me into the house at the end of the night. :-)
I’m trying reeeally hard to remember this. I’ve been trying all today to remember this. And I might have hit upon the faintest memory of being chauffeured as opposed to driving myself (rare but, it has happened once or twice). But I have zero recollection of helping you into your house. So if I did I was only a non-faceplant away from being as bad off as you were.

Poor Jazzz...
[Reply]
carcosa 12:39 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
There are so many assholes on here, I wouldn't know who to pick. Carcass, Jewish Rabbi, Pablo, Bugshiteater, DaneMcCloud. Those are just off the top of my head.
How old is the earth sir
[Reply]
eDave 12:40 PM 04-19-2021
When you list so many, perhaps it's you.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:45 PM 04-19-2021
I still can't understand why JJ believing the earth is 6500 years old makes so many people so insecure.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:49 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I still can't understand why JJ believing the earth is 6500 years old makes so many people so insecure.
Have you considered that it is simply fun to make fun of idiots who think they're smart?
[Reply]
Page 33 of 38
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up