ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1816 of 3903
« First < 816131617161766180618121813181418151816 181718181819182018261866191623162816 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 10:05 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
tell you what pete, why dont you FIND a bank that wants the deferral at the end of the 3 months.

i looked atBOA, hawthorne, equity...

all add months to the end of the note
Yeah, no.....

Originally Posted by :
“If you have a cash flow interruption because of your employment, and you need to defer your payment for 30, 60, 90 days, call us up,” Bank of America’s CEO Brian Moynihan told CNBC on Friday morning. So far, Moynihan says the bank has had 150,000 deferral requests come in from customers.

When Stoddard finally connected with a customer service rep, she was told Bank of America was only willing to suspend her mortgage payments for three months. After three months, Stoddard says she was told she would need to pay all suspended payments at once and that reworking her loan wasn’t an option.

In effect, that means she’d owe the three months of deferred mortgage payments plus that month’s mortgage payment, about $8,800 as early as June — far more than she was expecting or able to pay.

Stoddard isn’t the only Bank of America customer facing this issue. Several others reached out to CNBC Make It directly with similar experiences, reporting the bank’s customer service reps told them that they would have to pay a lump sum of the deferred mortgage payments when the deferment period was up. Many other customers have flooded Bank of America’s social media pages with complaints. ....

But like most other lenders, Bank of America says it also services loans that are owned by outside investors, including Federal Housing Administration mortgage insurance-backed loans.

For those loans, Bank of America says it will follow the investor guidelines, which currently allow three months of forbearance. At the end of three months, customers need to contact Bank of America again to discuss a loan modification. That may include adding the deferred payments to the end of the loan, but the bank could also determine at that point the customer needs to pay the full deferral amount.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/bank...t-to-know.html
Now you can spin this how you want saying it's not really BOA but the point is, what I said is happening IS happening.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:05 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
France found a Covid Case from late December. I know CA is going back to December to check all the flu and pneumonia deaths to see if there are ones with Covid. I think every state should start doing this.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-05-0...IZ2/index.html
Hi Dirk,

Did you know that cgtn.com is a China Global Television Network? It is a state-owned media organization in China in charge of sending propaganda to the outside world.

[Reply]
BWillie 10:07 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Well, the federal plan is in place and available, and it generally seems reasonable to me.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/

It's just that many states have decided to move forward even though they haven't met the criteria.
Every state reopening is doing so. The scary part is they are spinning it as if they aren't.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:07 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You are indicating China lied their ass of, right? And that you don't believe them right?

Do you know where the source CGTN is from. Well, do you?

I'll help you, CGTN is a state-owned media organization in China in charge of sending propaganda to the outside world.

I don't doubt that CGTN is going to try to spin this that it didn't start in China.

It’s not really relevant what spin China is trying to put on the news of what was found.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:08 AM 05-04-2020
well i would think it would be common sense that many more are going to die.

the deaths arent going to stop when the cases are going up by over 20k a day.
How much of this is due to increased testing?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:08 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I haven't heard of a single person suggesting that
Bill Gates:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/08/bill...ronavirus.html

Originally Posted by :
The vaccine is critical, because, until you have that, things aren’t really going to be normal

Still, he stressed that larger public gatherings “may not resume until broad vaccination has taken place.”
Gavin Newsom:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/...own-is-lifted/

Originally Posted by :
“The prospect of mass gatherings is negligible at best until we get to herd immunity and we get to a vaccine,” Newsom said. “So large-scale events that bring in hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of strangers altogether across every conceivable difference, health and otherwise, is not in the cards based upon our current guidelines and current expectations.”

[Reply]
DaFace 10:10 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Bill Gates:

Gavin Newsom:

There's a big difference in saying that we can't have mass gatherings until there's a vaccine vs. saying that we're keeping all lockdown measures in place.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:10 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah, no.....

Now you can spin this how you want saying it's not really BOA but the point is, what I said is happening IS happening.
yeah, yeah.

well its not spin when its not BOA. it says in your post that loan i serviced by a 3rd party.

here's what they say about their loans
Eligibility

The owners or insurers of your loan will determine if you get payment deferral or payment forbearance:

If we own your loan, we may be able to provide you a payment deferral or a payment forbearance.
The Bank of America Payment Deferral Program is available for customers who have only one payment due on their loan. We'll defer three payments and extend the term of your loan by three months.

like another poster said there are some shitty banks i guess.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:11 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Just going to take the converse of this for a moment, what does science say about how you build immunity to viruses?
Depends on the virus I assume, do we know enough in 4 months about this one to make a determination , not sure.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:11 AM 05-04-2020
Marcellus doesn't believe science in how infectious diseases spread. He doesn't think it matters at all if you are social distancing at home the majority of your days or in a confined space many people. It's just going to spread the same, he thinks.
This is all false actually I don't believe any of what you claim, but coming from a guy who thinks the mortality rate is 18% I understand your problem with comprehension.

What I do believe is there is a point where the cure is worse than the disease and we are rapidly getting there.
[Reply]
Donger 10:12 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Bill Gates:

Gavin Newsom:

I suppose that depends on how you define lockdowns and social distancing. If you mean the measures that were put into place will remain until there's a vaccine, I don't think either quote shows what you claimed.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:13 AM 05-04-2020
Hi Dirk,

Did you know that cgtn.com is a China Global Television Network? It is a state-owned media organization in China in charge of sending propaganda to the outside world.

It is being reported elsewhere in the French media so I think it is genuine.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:13 AM 05-04-2020
yeah, yeah.

well its not spin when its not BOA. it says in your post that loan i serviced by a 3rd party.

here's what they say about their loans
Eligibility

The owners or insurers of your loan will determine if you get payment deferral or payment forbearance:

If we own your loan, we may be able to provide you a payment deferral or a payment forbearance.
The Bank of America Payment Deferral Program is available for customers who have only one payment due on their loan. We'll defer three payments and extend the term of your loan by three months.

like another poster said there are some shitty banks i guess.
Like I said it is happening. You said it wasn't. Shitty banks or not, it is happening.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:13 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Depends on the virus I assume, do we know enough in 4 months about this one to make a determination , not sure.
At what point do we know enough?
[Reply]
DaFace 10:13 AM 05-04-2020
For those of you making the "economic damage is worse than the deaths" argument, out of curiosity is it due to the fact that this mostly impacts old people? In other words, if this were primarily killing kids (in identical numbers), would that change your view? Or is it all the same?

(Not judging - just trying to wrap my mind around where the argument really lies.)
[Reply]
Page 1816 of 3903
« First < 816131617161766180618121813181418151816 181718181819182018261866191623162816 > Last »
Up