Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones is day-to-day
493rd 12:23 PM 01-13-2020
Which means he should be good for Sunday barring a setback
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-calf-injury/
[Reply]
Kman34 02:03 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platf...mpression=true
For what it's worth. Arrowhead pride rehab guys write up on calf injuries.
After reading that I’m not optimistic at all.. if he does get on the field Sunday he more than likely won’t have that burst that he needs to defeat blockers...
[Reply]
carcosa 02:03 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
I love how these fat old white dudes with couches grafted to their ass are commenting about how a world class athlete better play in the most important game of his life. I mean he’s worked his whole life for his. If he can play he will and suggesting the Chiefs cut him is asking to get sized for clown shoes.
Yeah but some of those fat old white guys were on the JV bowling team in high school so they know what they're talking about
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:04 PM 01-14-2020
The defense is better with Jones but the Titans can't hang with our offense and we just have to slow down Henry enough to make them kick field goals. I'll trade TD for field goals all day.

So I'm not so worried about Jones playing this week albeit would be nice I want him healthy for the Super Bowl but not to look past the Titans we have True Grit .
[Reply]
Delano 02:07 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
What about fat old black dudes with couches grafted to their asses. Are they allowed to comment?
The majority demographics of this place are 40+, 250 lb+, white, goatee, bald, angry and washed up. I’m not trying to exclude anyone my dude.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:07 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Don’t overlook the fact that the Titans are far healthier than they were when we played them last as well. Casey is back at full strength, their secondary is pretty much intact as well. They are thin right now at linebacker however, with recent injuries to Brown and some other Jag I can’t remember right off the top of my head....
And?
[Reply]
JimNasium 02:08 PM 01-14-2020
So, you’re saying that he’s lost his burst?
[Reply]
Delano 02:10 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
And?
Casey beasting is a legit concern with the interior offensive line being the clear weak link on offense.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:16 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
You really think so? Berry sat for a very, very long time. He missed 29 of his last 32 games
If Chris Jones can't "push off", I'd prefer he sit on the sideline rather than watch an interior lineman pancake him as Derrick Henry rushes in for an overtime score.

Possible he'll be better, but I do wonder if their experience with Berry last year might make them more patient before Chris Jones gets back on the field.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:29 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Delano:
The majority demographics of this place are 40+, 250 lb+, white, goatee, bald, angry and washed up. I’m not trying to exclude anyone my dude.
You forgot 4.4 times, 10 inch cock and passes on screwing a model.
[Reply]
notorious 02:32 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You forgot 4.4 times, 10 inch cock and passes on screwing a model.
I am still disappointed that we lowered the standards years ago.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:36 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I want a healthy Chris Jones on the field if at all possible.

I hope they're trying some 5-2 and 6-1 packages in practice this week just in case things get a little hairy. I'd think a DL of Clark-Nnadi-Pennel-Jones-Suggs would be pretty difficult to run on.
man, it's not high school football.

Tannehill is still an NFL Quarterback.

Don't be ridiculous.
[Reply]
Delano 02:40 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Don't be ridiculous.
This is where Spagnuolo’s job gets easy baby. 0 blitz all day long.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:41 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
If Chris Jones can't "push off", I'd prefer he sit on the sideline rather than watch an interior lineman pancake him as Derrick Henry rushes in for an overtime score.

Possible he'll be better, but I do wonder if their experience with Berry last year might make them more patient before Chris Jones gets back on the field.
I totally agree here, I don't think that rust has anything to do with it
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:43 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Don't be ridiculous.

The Patriots ran 6-1 in the Super Bowl against Jared Goff and won lol
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:48 PM 01-14-2020
Obviously, we want Chris Jones to play. But it is funny that all year people have been all

“Chris Jones can’t play the run”

Now, with the threat of Chris Jones missing the game, it’s become:

“Oh noes, we fucked without Chris Jones to play the run”

I’m exaggerating but you get it. We’re winning this game whether we have Chris Jones, Bomani Jones, or Tom Jones.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up