ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 101
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread***
Gadzooks 02:44 PM 10-03-2018
The puck drops tonight!!!

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Join My League in the 2019 NHL Bracket Contest!

1. Create a bracket here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/
2. Copy your secret edit link, and then paste it here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/join/c7vjprb3

You can check out the league members & results here:
https://cliambrown.com/bracket2019/league/r4sb7

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:45 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by Matrix:
The NHL needs to die. I would not miss it. Cards, Chiefs, Mizzou football and the Billikens will only occupy my time going forward.
I'm getting there. But I love to play.

Fuck the "we'll fix it next year, maybe" NHL.
[Reply]
Matrix 10:52 PM 05-15-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm getting there. But I love to play.

**** the "we'll fix it next year, maybe" NHL.
The league went downhill when Gary Buttass took over. I love the lovable losers that are the Blues, but the NHL deserves a horrific fall.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:33 PM 05-15-2019
As a Golden Knights fan, seeing the Sharks get major help from the refs AGAIN just makes me utterly sick. The league already robbed us blind in the last round, and now they've done it to the Blues. It's a disgrace and it would go down as the most unjust victory In NHL history if they get their dirty hands on the Stanley Cup, It really would.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:58 AM 05-16-2019
The league went downhill when Gary Buttass took over. I love the lovable losers that are the Blues, but the NHL deserves a horrific fall.
With the TV ratings crap the appear to be doing (or are just having a great streak of "accidenting" into to it), it's hard to argue against your point.

But again, "they'll fix it in the off season"!!!
[Reply]
Matrix 07:48 AM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
With the TV ratings crap the appear to be doing (or are just having a great streak of "accidenting" into to it), it's hard to argue against your point.

But again, "they'll fix it in the off season"!!!
The league and the TV execs should be hyping the shit out of the 52 year curse, because its right up there with the Curse of the Bambino and the Billy Goat curse, but fucking no, We GoTTa GeT JoE ThOrhToN a CuP.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:23 PM 05-16-2019
The league and the TV execs should be hyping the shit out of the 52 year curse, because its right up there with the Curse of the Bambino and the Billy Goat curse, but fucking no, We GoTTa GeT JoE ThOrhToN a CuP.
Agree.

This is why I don't care what happens to officials in professional sports anymore. They're granted the ability to affect games to whatever degree they want, then when they clearly fuck a team they're "just human", innocent little angels, and "doing the best they can."

That's why I hope they get shot at a few times tomorrow, just a warning shot across the bow perhaps. Then put one square in the official's teeth who fucked up last might's call. He's earned new teeth!

Wait for it, wait for it...... "They miss calls all the time"!!! LOL
[Reply]
DaFace 01:29 PM 05-16-2019
:-) The NHL is fine. It's like you guys are forgetting the fact that the Chiefs lost out on a Super Bowl this year because a dude was 3 inches offsides. Officiating is an issue in every league these days.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:40 PM 05-16-2019
As a rule, I don't believe in conspiracy theories, so the idea that the refs were consciously making calls for the Sharks isn't really a thing for me.

However, it must be asked, just what were all four officials looking at during that play? I would like to think that they should've all been watching that puck twirling down out of the sky, and just like the rest of us, saw the hand pass in realtime, no instant replay required. It is hard to believe that not one of the four officials saw the same thing that the entire TV audience caught the first time around.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:53 PM 05-16-2019
They only need 3 of 4, just for the record.
They're practically facing elimination from here on out..
[Reply]
Otter 04:32 PM 05-16-2019
I'm so fucking sick of officials fucking up every sport known to man. I'd like to see these refs stuck into an arena gladiator style and forced to fight lions with their rape whistles.

How do they get away with incompetence/dishonesty with such impunity? They're basically mob.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:34 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'm so fucking sick of officials fucking up every sport known to man. I'd like to see these refs stuck into an arena gladiator style and forced to fight lions.

How do they get away with incompetence with such impunity?
The actual answer is that viewing has changed, not the refs. But that's not a very satisfying answer.
[Reply]
Otter 04:39 PM 05-16-2019
The actual answer is that viewing has changed, not the refs. But that's not a very satisfying answer.
How about we just cut to the chase and have a bunch of refs blowing whistles at each other on the rink and field?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:45 PM 05-16-2019
Officials blew it. But the Blues choked in the final 2 minutes of regulation. A dumb icing pentaly could have been avoided.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:47 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Joe Thornton looks like he should be carrying an axe and wearing a flannel shirt.
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:48 PM 05-16-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Just enjoy the Sharks fans. They're cute. They're funny.
Thanks for the compliment.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 101
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up