ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 35
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 06:55 PM 11-28-2019
We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:49 PM 12-19-2020
Props to the Bills staff. Allen has ascended into top 5 QB territory.

But he’s not anywhere near the top 3 by any means aka Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:04 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Props to the Bills staff. Allen has ascended into top 5 QB territory.

But he’s not anywhere near the top 3 by any means aka Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson.
He’s close. Let’s see if he can win some playoff games this year.
[Reply]
ping2000 09:08 PM 12-19-2020
I hate those chain gang ref ads. No one likes officials. I am I the only one who is rooting for the guy to get eaten by a monster in the basement?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:16 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by ping2000:
I hate those chain gang ref ads. No one likes officials. I am I the only one who is rooting for the guy to get eaten by a monster in the basement?

I have no idea why it's in this thread, but I concur. Whether it's a monster or a car wreck or an ad rewrite, I want them gone.
[Reply]
ping2000 09:34 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I have no idea why it's in this thread, but I concur. Whether it's a monster or a car wreck or an ad rewrite, I want them gone.
Thought I was in the Saturday game day thread. Long day.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:13 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
I was talking to a Bills fan at work today and he lost his shit when I mentioned Josh Allen's accuracy issues. He says stats prove he's top 5 in accuracy, I haven't bothered to look it up. Surely I'm not the only person that thinks its a weakness of his?
He reminds me a little bit of early big Ben though maybe a little less accurate and a little bit smaller. As a big runner he can get away with a little inaccuracy. And daboll has done a good job making sure when allen misses, he misses big instead of missing stupid so his turnovers have gone down.

Bills have reason to be excited about allen. Frankly don't know how anyone can compare allen and Watson until they do something in a big game. despite Allen's playoff collapse I feel like he's had more big game regular season wins than Watson early on.
[Reply]
Shaid 03:29 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He’s playing extremely well. Is it time to be concerned?

[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:43 PM 12-22-2020
I might be forgetting someone, but by my count these are the only QBs with a winning record against Mahomes as a starter:

Jared Goff
Russell Wilson
Jacoby Brisett

Am I missing anyone? I’m going to assume that Mahomes will eventually have winning records against Goff and Wilson. Brisett probably won’t start another game against Mahomes, so he might end up as the only QB with a winning record against the GOAT. That’ll be a good trivia question some day.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:54 PM 12-28-2020
I’d have to say that Allen is just a tick better than Mahomes right now. But the playoffs are a different beast......
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:56 PM 12-28-2020
I’d have to say that Allen is just a tick better than Mahomes right now. But the playoffs are a different beast......
Have to say your mom is a just a tick better than any other women right now but the playoff orgy is a different beast....
[Reply]
tredadda 10:01 PM 12-28-2020
Seriously doesn't your shtick get old after a while?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:08 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I might be forgetting someone, but by my count these are the only QBs with a winning record against Mahomes as a starter:

Jared Goff
Russell Wilson
Jacoby Brisett

Am I missing anyone? I’m going to assume that Mahomes will eventually have winning records against Goff and Wilson. Brisett probably won’t start another game against Mahomes, so he might end up as the only QB with a winning record against the GOAT. That’ll be a good trivia question some day.

Not sure about that. I’m not sure Goff is a starting QB in 3 seasons, let alone 7 which is how long he’d have to be (at least on the Rams) for PMII to get the 2 cracks he would need to have a winning record. Wilson certainly would be in 3 seasons but may be on the verge of hanging it up by 2027. And of course there would be no margin for error because lose one of those games and it’s 14 more years to have a shot to get over .500
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:32 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Seriously doesn't your shtick get old after a while?
Just downvote him and move on. Clearly he enjoys the attention so it's best not to give it to him.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:41 AM 12-29-2020
I’d have to say that Allen is just a tick better than Mahomes right now.
Of course you do...:-)

Especially during the bye week.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:36 AM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Of course you do...:-)

Especially during the bye week.
Well. I’m not wrong. Currently Allen is playing better. But not by a lot.

Doesn’t mean Allen will win in the playoffs or beat Mahomes head to head.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 35
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up