ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Finally officially house hunting!
luv 01:58 PM 04-19-2019
Lending secured. Just have to find a house. With our wants/needs in the price point we're in, they're going like hotcakes. Anyway, super excited, so I just had to share!

/Facebook Planet post

UPDATE: Closing on a home on June 10th!
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:39 PM 04-19-2019
Selling our house at the same time as buying another house.....in a different state. I'll be fucking happy when this is all over.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:50 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
We are lucky that we're in a position of renting month to month, so we don't have that time crunch restraint.

Last week there were so many houses I wouldn't mind looking at, but, by the time we got our lending and met with the realtor to look at houses last Wednesday, there was nada.
Just remember , picking a house is like choosing your wife. If you don't like the outside don't even worry about the inside. Just pass.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:53 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
No No , you need to always use this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO7VJbbd4z0
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 03:00 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Wait a year. Crash is coming.

I'd wait three years. The market will bottom at that point.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:01 PM 04-19-2019
Whose name is the house going under since you aren’t married?
[Reply]
luv 03:02 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Selling our house at the same time as buying another house.....in a different state. I'll be ****ing happy when this is all over.
I can't even imagine.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:03 PM 04-19-2019
Selling our house at the same time as buying another house.....in a different state. I'll be fucking happy when this is all over.
Did this our last relocation. We were sitting awkwardly at the title company in Chicago, as they were closing for the day, waiting for the wire transfer from the sale to close our purchase. Apparently there was a name mix up on the wire transfer and they had to go through every transaction that day to match the amount we were expecting. They were about to kick us out and lock up for the night. Our movers were outside the new place, across town, waiting for us to show up with the keys. I was fucking stressed. It scarred me from ever doing a same day close on a relocation where the funds from the sale are needed for purchase.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:08 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Did this our last relocation. We were sitting awkwardly at the title company in Chicago, as they were closing for the day, waiting for the wire transfer from the sale to close our purchase. Apparently there was a name mix up on the wire transfer and they had to go through every transaction that day to match the amount we were expecting. They were about to kick us out and lock up for the night. Our movers were outside the new place, across town, waiting for us to show up with the keys. I was fucking stressed. It scarred me from ever doing a same day close on a relocation where the funds from the sale are needed for purchase.
Luckily we have it worked out so that we can have both loans out at the same time....with the assumption that our house is actually being sold (which it is). We're past the inspection and appraisal for one and in the midst of it for the other one.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:12 PM 04-19-2019
Luckily we have it worked out so that we can have both loans out at the same time....with the assumption that our house is actually being sold (which it is). We're past the inspection and appraisal for one and in the midst of it for the other one.
That sounds solid. We were selling a 90+ year old house and at the last hour the buyer ordered a mold test done. I was fit to murder someone(s) by the time both deals finally closed.
[Reply]
Sorce 03:31 PM 04-19-2019
We just went through the same thing, bought in Dec and finally got the other one on the market in March. It was nice not having two house payments this month. Now I need to recast the other loan to lower the payment.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:55 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Just remember , picking a house is like choosing your wife. If you don't like the outside don't even worry about the inside. Just pass.
Damnit Hog, quit giving the secrets away
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:33 PM 04-19-2019
What state you moving to?
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:35 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
What state you moving to?
Heading to Oregon.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:17 PM 04-19-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
KCMO market has been aggravating. For fuckin sure.
Every metro market is good.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:48 PM 04-19-2019
Heading to Oregon.
Coos Bay?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up